PDA

View Full Version : Building on previous subm.'s

Dan Kyrinov
18 June 2002, 07:32 PM
I have a quick question about building submissions atop each other, so to speak. I've been blitzing many of the characters in the NJO Enemy Lines duology and Dark Journey (kind of an NJO sourcebook after Star by Star project) and am wondering if I am allowed to submit a prestige class, then submit alongside it characters from the novels that I think fit well into the class. Cases in point: I have Neeka Sot the Assassin Scout (an earlier submission) and I am working on Tam Elgrin and Wolam Tser (under a prestige class I have not yet submitted, the Field Journalist.) If the prestige class goes through and the characters are represented in dual-system stats, can they be 'stacked'?

Nova Spice
24 June 2002, 08:54 PM
Interesting idea Dan! A continued NJOSB made entirely by a gamer. Mind if I take a pot-shot at some of the fighter pilots like Beelyath (Rebel Stand), Leth Liav (Rebel Stand), and Kral Nevil (Rebel Dream/Rebel Stand)? I am not familiar with D6, so if its possible and if you know how, would you mind converting these for me? This was entirely your idea, so I understand if this doesn't fly with you. I was just looking for a project to do to keep me busy! :p

Rigil Kent
25 June 2002, 03:28 AM
I don't see why not, Dan. It would be similiar to GM Sarli using his Sharpshooter PrC with Gallandro over on Conversions. I'd recommend waiting until the PrC has been accepted before sending the NPC though.

Dan Kyrinov
25 June 2002, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the answers, Rigil. I'll get to work on submitting any additional PrCs. I figured that would be the way it would go, so I suspended any work on the NPC characters until after I see the fate of the classes sent in (although I took d6 notes for the characters.)

Nova, I'll be in touch via private messenging, for I was wondering about how to tackle all the characters that deserved stats. I am certainly into the idea of working with you on NJO characters!