PDA

View Full Version : history of swrpgnetwork?

Ravager_of_worlds
19 June 2002, 01:00 PM
i'm feeling real lazy. i looked for about 20 minutes trying to find the beginnings of this holonet forum... and all i got was interested in threads and submissions that had little to do with my search.... so let's just say i'm a nimrod and ask-

how did the swrpgnetwork become? you can skip the 'in the beginning was the void...' and start right with 'a thought formed in BLANK'S head one day while at work...'

seriously though, who thought of it, how did it come together and how long will it last?

Jedi_Staailis
19 June 2002, 01:12 PM
This link (http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/about.php?) has some information on how SWRPGNetwork was formed. You can also click at the top to look at information about the staff, which has some history in it as well. The Holonet dates back even further, but that was before my time, so I don't have firsthand accounts to give you. I'll wait until one of the more experienced members (Armage, if we're lucky, he founded the Holonet) will stop by to answer that question fully.

As for how long it will last, that's really up to Armage and Moridin. Hopefully a while longer, because I happen to like the site.