PDA

View Full Version : Hey Moridin!: Re: Jensaari Armor & Defender PRC

lordbynight
23 June 2002, 12:49 AM
Hey I dont know about everyone else But I personaly would love to see an update on the Jensaari Article to go with the RCRB. SKills, Armor, and That cool PRC.
Great work on that by the way Moridin.
:D

White 5
25 June 2002, 07:41 AM
I would second lordbynight, I too though that the Jensaari Article was great work and would love to see Moridin revamp it for the RCR.

MalkavX
5 July 2002, 10:58 PM
I have the same feeling about this.
Please, bing it to revised, the article was great!

DCJester
24 July 2002, 07:55 AM
Here here! I like the idea behind the Jensaari, and think they would be just as nice in the RCRB. Is anyone actually working on the conversion for it tho? And if so, any ETA?

Dr_Worm
24 July 2002, 09:39 PM
I want to speak up on behalf of Moridin here. There is a ton of great supliments he has done that would be wonderful to see updated. I think he plans on doing them, but the poor man has a life too. I, myself, have bugged the poor guy about updating one of his PrC's, and he has said that it is on his LONG list of things to do.

So I do want to add my vote to the throng here, but I just thought you all should know that we will need to be patient.

Moridin
25 July 2002, 04:49 AM
Thanks Doc. Truth be told, it's not my life that's getting in the way, but my other SWRPG projects. The reason content updates on the site have been more sparse lately is due to the fact that I'm working on several BIG SWRPG projects, most of which I don't want to spill the beans on just yet, and have little time for anything other than the Holonet.