PDA

View Full Version : Congrats guys!

Reverend Strone
23 June 2002, 12:04 PM
Congratulations on your award guys.

It's great to see the Network being recognised and rewarded for the fantastic assett to the RPG Community that it is. Of course, we've all long known how seriously cool you are and this place is, so this comes as no surprise to anyone who visits here regularly, but awesome nonetheless to see some recognition.

Also, great to see the site back up again after a brief hiatus for the end of last week. It's when the Network goes down for a while that I realise how hopelessly dependent on the place I have become.

Keep up the great work, and may the well deserved accolades continue to flow.

Nova Spice
23 June 2002, 01:16 PM
Kudos Armage, Moridin, and crew! You've just made the best Star Wars RPG site better! :D Holonet members all over are proud of your accomplishments! May the recognitions continue and May the Force be with you! :D ;) :p

Ravager_of_worlds
25 June 2002, 07:10 AM
to quote the emperor "you have been trained well... they will be no match for you."

way to go guys.

Gray Area
25 June 2002, 12:32 PM
My congradulations, you created a thing of beauty here. The recognition is well deserved, this site is reaaly good, the set up , but most of all the atmosphere, you have lead by example and the result is a friendly well intergrated population of like minded people from around the world enjoying contact with folks the could never otherwise meet. Once again well done and thank you.

Gray Area

Darth_Cassed
2 July 2002, 08:39 PM
Yes, congratulations, and you guys are the model for websites I make....but never seem to make it off the ground....

shadow master
5 July 2002, 10:40 PM
Hey congraduations. I too have found how dependant I am on the site. I can't stand it when it is down for a while.

So raise a toast to the Dark Side and to the administraters at the SWRPGNetwork and all affiliated sites.

master of Shadows