PDA

View Full Version : MSN Game

damiller
24 June 2002, 05:23 PM
Howdy

Looking for a few good gamers who want to do some d20 RPing on MSN Messenger.

It will be set in the Rise of the Empire Era. And I hope to play for 2-3 hours on any 1 day Sunday through Thursday weekly.

If your interested, then whip up a character, and send him/her/it to

dm52082@hotmail.com

MSN only supports around 4 people per chat. So send em quick. (I don't care if you use d20 1st or 2nd edition rules, because I am not a rules lawyer!)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Darrel

Rouge8
24 June 2002, 06:12 PM
What kind of game Clone Wars, Smugglers, Jedi Seperatists etc.

damiller
24 June 2002, 06:22 PM
I like Rise of the Empire era, but I am open to any type of game in that era

It is kind of up to the players, as I just want to GM a great group of players. I love smugglers, and Jedi and lions and tigers and, oh my.

Let me know what you thing Rogue 8.

Darrel

Rouge8
24 June 2002, 06:25 PM
Seperatsits. I want to bomb jedi:) I can make my cahr by Friday.

damiller
24 June 2002, 06:33 PM
You'll be the first. Just email me your character when you are finished. Then what day works for you? Like I said I want to play for 2-3 hours any day Sunday through Thursday, preferably 1 day not all of them :-)

Darrel

Bombaatu
24 June 2002, 10:46 PM
What are your character-creation guidelines? Do you use point-based Attributes (if so, how many points) or rolling (if so, what method)? Also, what starting level?

damiller
25 June 2002, 03:12 AM
Hey great

Your number two (I hope)!

Say I don't care if you roll or use the point based attribute creation system presented in the book. I like either way. (Though I think you kinda get shortchanged with the point creation system) For the "Planned Generation" (ie point based abilities) I will give you 26 points to spend (1 more than the book, wow aren't I wonderful) As for rolling, just roll 4d6 and drop the lowest die. (I will trust everyone, until it is obvious I can't)

As you can read we will be playing a Seperatist campaign, so your character will need to fit into that mold in some way (generally speaking) But I am open to any kind of Seperatist (Force Adept, Dark Jedi, Smuggler, Juggler, Hugger, .....)

Your character can be 1st or 2nd level.

When your character is done, send him/her/it to me and then we can all set up a time to game on MSN messenger.

This is gonna be great!

Darrel

812v8nlg
25 June 2002, 10:37 AM
check out

http://www.openrpg.com/

its dedicated to playing online rpgs

includes dice rolling, combat grids etc

Odd_Bloke
30 June 2002, 05:39 AM
Would a Wookiee Jedi be okay?

I would recommend using OpenRPG BTW.

Rouge8
30 June 2002, 06:11 PM
I am thinking of a Male rodian who hates the Republic.

damiller
1 July 2002, 03:11 AM
I already have 3 players and MSN doesn't support more than that. They all emailed me their characters (as per my instructions) and we have started playing.

Thanks for the interest. If we have a spot open up I will let you know here.

Darrel