PDA

View Full Version : A Raptor Squad forum?

Darklighter
4 July 2002, 05:50 PM
Hey everybody! I'm not usually the posting type, but I like to pop on and read what people are up to. Anyhow, I wondered if anyone - the site administrators or Bob Rodgers - had thought about a forum for the Raptor Squad page here. It's a really great site, and I found myself scrolling through here looking for just such a forum because (if there was) I wanted to see what the latest buzz was for the Raptor Squad. I'm not sure if Bob Rodgers is interested in having such a forum, but it seems to me the site has a quality comparable to sites that do, so I figured I'd toss the notion out and see what people think. Well. that's it for now.

Darklighter
7 July 2002, 01:31 PM
Helllo? (O,O,O,o,o,o - goes the echo in the empty cavern that seems to stretch on forever.) Any thoughts, anybody? :)

Armage Bedar
7 July 2002, 03:24 PM
Well, if he wants one, he can definitely ask me about it. If I were you, I'd PM/email him with the suggestion ;-)

Darklighter
7 July 2002, 06:20 PM
Good idea. Probably should have done that first. Thanks! :)

BRodgers
7 July 2002, 07:02 PM
Wow! We got SUPERFANS!

I just want, to , at the outset, let everyone know how much I appreciate Darklighter's enthusiasm about our site and to stress that he was NOT paid off by me or any of my players:D

In regards to our own forums..I think its a great idea and will get with Armage about it. For those of you who know me or our site, every time we hve an update we are over in the Traders Infonet hawking our wares. With our own forum it would be much easier to inform this great community of any updtes/changes to the site.

Again, great idea Darklighter ! Thanks for being the one to get this ball rolling!

Darklighter
7 July 2002, 07:32 PM
Aw shucks! Now I'm all red! :o

Seriously Bob, all I did was come to the Holonet looking for a forum that didn't exist, and when I realized it, went, "Why not?" I wouldn't have asked the question if you and your friends hadn't put up a darn good site. Good luck on getting the forum. If it comes through, I'll certainly be there! :)

waza sunrider
8 July 2002, 09:12 AM
thanks Darklighter, this is Mike i play the Jedi Klux Martin, it's really nice to know there are peeps out there enjoying hte site as much as we are having fun putting it together.
Bob has done so much for the site & it is an awesome thing for you to propose a forum for us.
http://www.raptorsquad.net/