PDA

View Full Version : Featured Site

BRodgers
8 July 2002, 11:10 AM
No offense to Defrog Shipyards of course, but I was wondering if Nealos was going to toss up another "Featured Site"...just to mix it up, ya know?:D

Darklighter
14 July 2002, 07:27 PM
Hmm. I've noticed that the featured site hasn't changed in quite awhile too. I wonder what site might be a good one to rotate into that spot for a spell? Perhaps Raptor Squad? Oh geez, that slipped out... :D

Matt Richard
14 July 2002, 09:19 PM
This is sort of on topic, but I recently got an email advertising Defrog, and im like: Whoa!!! Who has my email address? I was wondering if anyone else recieved an email?:?

BRodgers
15 July 2002, 04:34 AM
Heh..that was subtle Darklighter :D

Again, I would like to point out that Darklighter has recieved NO payment from either myself or any member of Raptor Squad. Although, that might change in the near future.:D

Matt, I too have gotten e-mails from Defrog Shipyards...of course they first initially contacted me personally. I'm guessing they may have many of the top SWRPG sites e-mails on a mailing list.

Matt Richard
15 July 2002, 11:12 AM
I actually got mine on the swrpgcartel acount (my personal email). Maybe Ryan got one on the dlos acount when he was still getting it. I think what happened is whoever is in charge is on the holonet and found a bunch of people and emailed them.

Matt Richard
15 July 2002, 11:16 AM
Darklighter, if you hate Raptor Squad so much, you really shouldn't make bad comments about it.
-JOKING-:D

We're going to have another economic scandel involving Raptor Squad paying people who have never seen the site to start advertising it (joking again):D .

Although, that would be pretty funny if it turned out that Darklighter never has seen Raptor Squad, and is in fact being paid by BRodgers to say all this good stuff about it.

BRodgers
15 July 2002, 11:25 AM
Hey it wouldn't be any different than when I paid off the reviewers at Star Wars RPG Reviewed Sites to give me their award.

8o

Ooooooops!!!!!!

Darklighter
15 July 2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by BRodgers
Again, I would like to point out that Darklighter has recieved NO payment from either myself or any member of Raptor Squad. Although, that might change in the near future.:D

Hmm. I like the idea. Contact my agent. We'll do lunch. ;)

On the Defrog stuff, I haven't received anything. Guess I'm a not a 'somebody' - yet... :)

Matt Richard
15 July 2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter

On the Defrog stuff, I haven't received anything. Guess I'm a not a 'somebody' - yet... :)

Ah, sure ya are. Anyone who gets paid by BRodgers is somebody.;)

Deano
16 July 2002, 09:34 AM
BRodgers, where is that money BTW?? ;)

I too have recieved an email from defrog. He keeps promising to finish his site, but he hasn't so far....

I believe that once Starwars-rpg.net is up and running it may well use the Link Archive and/or the Reviewed Sites to generate the featured site. I guess we'll have to wait until Nealos gets things running again.

Deano

Chris Curtis
16 July 2002, 01:55 PM
Nealos did state that in order to be eligible to be listed as Featured Site, your site had to be listed at Star Wars RPG Link Archive. For whatever that's worth.

Back to the topic at hand, though: I agree that it would be nice to get a new Featured Site. Surely someone else is deserving of some more exposure.

BRodgers
16 July 2002, 03:42 PM
Slides a stack of credits towards Deano and Chris C

With the award in place my plan is almost complete...

muwahahahahaha-cough!-cough! GASP!!!-hahahahahahah..hic!

Rigil Kent
16 July 2002, 04:17 PM
See, I used credits stolen from Jabba for mine. It worked out pretty well until he sent the Fett.

The doctors say I get out of the bacta next year. :D