PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on the new forum!!!

Nazgul
8 July 2002, 05:04 PM
Congrats!!!! Execlent site I also might add. Keep up the good work!!! :)

BRodgers
8 July 2002, 05:12 PM
Hey thanks Naz!!!

Its nice to finally have a place to hang our hat here on the holonet! Hopefully in addition to my updats and posts the Raptor Squad players will drop in and add their two cents to the mix!:D

Big thanks to Armage as well! Now I can posts the updates here instead of clogging up the Traders Infonet.

Koort
10 July 2002, 03:03 PM
Personally, i'm glad we have this forum now. It'll be cool to get some feedback going with posters outside of the game.
Thanks to all who made this happen!

Nova Spice
4 August 2002, 08:05 PM
Allow me to add my sentiments as well. Congratulations on the forum and the great site Bob! You must be incredibly busy managing two forums, Raptor Squad, and everyday real life hassles! :p :D
Anyway, just wanted to let you know there are plenty of folks on the Net that enjoy Raptor Squad along with other great home-brewed sites like Okina-rdae, Legacy of Strife, etc.
Keep up the great work and once again congratulations! ;)

BRodgers
5 August 2002, 05:35 AM
Many, Many thanks Nova Spice !

Busy? me? HA HA HA!

Course' not. I have a team of clones working around the clock..One manages the forums, the other handles the Art Director stuff for the Online Journal, The other is helping develop the SWAG site and handling SWAG administrative stuff, still another is actually doing the art for SWAg Requests and the Online Journal,.the other is handling the Raptor Squad site and then I have one for general housecleaning and domestic duties.

Looks like I'm gonna have to schedual another trip to Kamino soon.

:D