PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks

BRodgers
8 July 2002, 06:33 PM
Just wanted to devote a thread to thank Darklighter for getting the ball rolling on the Raptor Squad forum. Its the interest and support of gamers like Darklighter and others in the community that makes the hard work so rewarding. Myself and the other Raptor Squad Players love what we do, and while we wish we could have all of you sitting around the gaming table with us on those early Saturday mornings, we hope we can bring just a little bit of that fun and excitement to you through our website.

Again, thanks for giving us the opportunity to entertain you!

waza sunrider
9 July 2002, 02:06 PM
Ditto what he said.
Thanks for your support & stuff.

Darklighter
9 July 2002, 10:09 PM
Yay, it's here! This is very cool. B)

Reverend Strone
9 July 2002, 10:38 PM
Congratulations Baron! ;)

elfgirl1973
10 July 2002, 07:09 AM
Hey Everybody! It's nice to know we have actual fans. I'm looking forward to hearing what people really think of our little site.

baal
10 July 2002, 09:44 AM
dang we had to get the smell administer
j/k bjrodgers.:raised:

BRodgers
10 July 2002, 09:46 AM
Well Baal , it's nice to see your atrocious spelling made the transition from our own message boards to here.

:D

Koort
10 July 2002, 03:01 PM
i'm going to agree with the B-man, except for the bit about having all of you around the table Saturdays. i mean, that would be cool and all, but it would get really crowded really quick. We barely have room as it is, yo. :D

The Admiral
17 July 2002, 02:42 AM
Stagnabbit Bob, you brought the folks with ya?! We'll never be safe again!

BRodgers
17 July 2002, 05:28 AM
No safety here Admiral!

Raptor Squad will be using this forum as a beachead to invade the rest of the Holonet!!!

MUAHAHHAH-HAC! COUGH!HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!