PDA

View Full Version : Just thought you might want to know...

Matt Richard
9 July 2002, 09:41 PM
I was reading a thread in the SWRPGNetwork forum, and was scrolling down to the very bottom when I saw the "Admin Options" scrollbar menu thingy (that, BTW, is the technical term for it:D ). I wasnt sure why it was there, I checked the other threads and it was there too. I thought maybe I had become moderator of something, but not knowing why I would be and not seeing my name anywhere, I came to the conclusion that it must be a mistake. It only appears on the threads under the SWRPGNetwork forum...Just thought you might want to know.

XavierDrgn
16 March 2003, 07:44 AM
i too have this function on the bottom of my network forum threads, but dont have it on any other forums. is this a result of reaching a certain level or status on the Holonet??

im nowhere near the point some other members are in the number of posts but i have advanced to skilled player and wondered if that was the reason?

oh well any help will be appreciated.

Facing the Council
Xavier D'rgn:raised:

Tossk
16 March 2003, 04:26 PM
Don't get your hopes up, It's just a part of the system, easy access for the Mods. I tried to use it, and lucky for everyone, it didn't let me.;) You are safe, for now! :D

XavierDrgn
17 March 2003, 01:47 PM
Many thanks for the info. wonder how come it isnt on any of the other forum threads?? oh well.

Yours in the Force
Xavier D'rgn:raised: