PDA

View Full Version : Small problem with Private messages

Anth
10 July 2002, 07:02 AM
Hi, I'm new to this network, but am experiencing a small problem with the PM side of things.

When I am logged in here I cannot see my private messages it states there are 0, even though I am asking it to look for them 'from the beginning'. My inbox has nothing and my sent box has nothing, which should contain at least 1 message.

Now through e-mail I know I have 2 private messages and via the links in my e-mail I can access them, by logging in every time I access or go to a new page (which is quite frustrating). :)

Is there something I have missed in my profile somewhere? Or is it something else?

Thanks

Anth
10 July 2002, 07:10 AM
Have also noticed I seem to be logged in twice.. perhaps this is where my problem lies? Is there a way to get my otherself logged out as I no longer have the window open?

Chris Curtis
10 July 2002, 07:16 AM
That seems kind of odd, Anth. You may well be correct that it has to do with the system having you logged in more than once (though I don't know how that would happen).

Your current session will expire 30 minutes after you log in, so if you just wait a half hour, then all of your multiple logins should disappear. Hopefully when you log in after that everything will be working.

Anth
10 July 2002, 07:16 AM
Right, things seem to have sorted themselves out now. :) Thanks for the advice :)