PDA

View Full Version : character ship sheets?

svenom
22 July 2002, 01:55 PM
Hello I am searching for a Ship sheet for the D20 system. Possibly on excel or a pdf file. I f any one can help me find one it would help alot.
Thanks
svenom

Troy Henist
31 July 2002, 07:14 AM
'Fraid I don't where you can find one.

But if you want me to I can design you one in excel, just let me know what you want on it.

kingnat
6 August 2002, 01:12 PM
I have one (PDF)
Not sure how I got it, since I don't play d20, but I do.

Do you want it?

DarkJamie
18 August 2002, 03:17 PM
If anyone can suply me with a scan or PDF of the ship sheet from WOC, I can turn it into an editable PDF sheet similar to the kick ass editable character sheet by The Mad Irishman - Patrick m. Murphey. I also have an edited version of said character sheet with no force powers and loads of room for special abilities, skills, and feats. I am in the process ofmaking a force user version as well. These upgraded versions of Patricks sheets are for the Revised core Rulebook, and have the Gamble and Ballance skills, and the force user sheet will have the new force skills as well. Anyone who would like this new editable sheet can email me at darksider@knac.com and I'll send you the file.

DarkJamie
20 August 2002, 04:53 PM
I have completed an editable version of the WOC ship record sheet. You can now edit the sheet in Adobe Acrobat and prind out need text filled sheets. The bonuses also calculate for you, so all you have to do is fill in teh blanks and your bonuses are calculated for you.

you can find the sheet here:

http://www.darksiderdigital.com/LJ/StarshipCharSheetEditable.pdf

My last post stated that I have teh character sheet for non force users completed. Due the fact that I made changes to teh original sheet, the filesize is rather large, but the print quality is nice.

you can find this sheet here:

http://www.darksiderdigital.com/LJ/RevisedCharacterSheetNoForce.pdf

When I get this filesize down I will replace this one with the smaller one. It is currently 2.26 megs due to the graphic files used.

if you have any input, questions, or requests for more editable character sheets, drop me a line at darksider@knac.com

svenom
21 August 2002, 01:16 PM
Thanks kingnat that was what i needed.