PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad complaining, but...

Matt Richard
25 July 2002, 01:22 PM
I submitted something oh about a month ago at least. It was all dual system and everything thats required. It never got up.:? Is that the normal waiting time or did I do something wrong. I took a long time writing the submission, so maybe that had something to do with it. Did you ever recieve anything from me?

Anyway, I still think you guys are doing a great job! Keep up the good work.

Reverend Strone
25 July 2002, 03:01 PM
I can't speak for Rigil, but the impression I get is that there's quite a backlog of work for him to clear, so delays can be expected. He's chugging through them, but I'm sure the number he receives must be huge. Some require a certain amount of tooing and froing of correspondence between the submitter and the Network to get their Submissions into a postable form too, so the job is quite a big one.

I'm pretty sure I've waited more than a month for some of my stuff to make it up on the Network, but under the circumstances, I don't think that's really unreasonable.

Matt Richard
25 July 2002, 05:48 PM
OK thanks, sorry for sounding like a pitiful complainer:D

Rigil Kent
25 July 2002, 06:54 PM
Yeah, sorry about my absence. I'm having to put in some serious overtime at work to get our latest delivery out (technical illustrator for an engineering company). I'm hoping to clear up a lot of my backload this weekend (probably Sunday, since my boss has indicated I may need to come in on Saturday.) Man, the real world sucks. Sometimes, I just want to go out and blast some Stormtroopers, then loot their bodies. :D

I did check the Submissions stuff; I don't see anything on there from you, Matt. What was you submitted? Did I bounce it back and you not notice?

Again, sorry for my lack of presence lately. Summers always stink for me 'cause of RL workload.

Matt Richard
25 July 2002, 09:53 PM
It was the TIE Liquidator, but I dont remember it bouncing back. Maybe it was because I spent too long in typing it, the server just kinda stopped or something.

Its all right though, I have a better version of the Liquidator somewhere in my "mess" pile.:D

Looks like Ill just have to submitt something else.;)

Tossk
2 August 2002, 07:52 AM
Keep on Chuggin' Rigil! looks like you need a helper. ;)