PDA

View Full Version : Lantillian Short Haulers....got ramp?

LiquidSaber
6 August 2002, 12:25 PM
I have the old WEG poster deckplan for the modified Lantillian Short Hauler "The Longshot" and don't get me wrong it's a great poster/deckplan, absolutely beautiful, it's just missing one thing. Where the bajeezus is the on-ramp/gang-plank/the freaking door? I've researched abit on the net and come up with bupkiss thus far.

Thought I'd bring the Q to the folks here who are so endowed with the collective wisdom that IS the Star Wars universe...

Deck
6 August 2002, 12:59 PM
I looked at the deckplans in the WEG supplement "Stock Ships", scanned it for you, and marked the ramp red. Hope it helps you. :)

http://www.hochadmiral.de/pics/shorthauler.jpg

LiquidSaber
6 August 2002, 01:16 PM
Thanks, exactly what I was looking for! Funny, the Ol' poster marks the same spot as the "vestibule" where the two linked blast doors seal the compartment off for protection, with a panel in the floor for concealed weapons and such. The descript says nothing about it being the ramp.

I'm curious, is this a normal (ala Millenium Falcon) ramp? Or is it somekind of open elevator with struts that goes straight up and down?

I ask for the sake of the roleplay for my players,they love this kind of detail. Thanks Deck for the stellar reply!

Deck
6 August 2002, 01:29 PM
No problem, I'm always glad to help. :)

I looked in the description of the deckplan: The area around the ramp is marked as "vestibule". The vestibule connects the main area with the cockpit. In this vestibule the ramp is located, too. It's an "Entry/Exit Elevator". :)

LiquidSaber
7 August 2002, 01:42 AM
Thanks again for the calrification Deck! *sigh* the SWRPGNetwork IS a wonderful place :D