PDA

View Full Version : Are the SWRPGNetwork Entries Being Updated ?

Thrawn70
8 August 2002, 05:13 PM
Stupid question, but are you guys going back and updating stats to the revised edition rules for d20? I haven't looked closely, but before I go on a printing spree, I just wanna make sure that the stats have been updated to the revised core rules...

Chris Curtis
8 August 2002, 06:16 PM
I know the Conversions section is being updated as quickly as GMSarli (and the others) can do so. I don't know about the stats on the main site.

I imagine they'll update them as possible, but their time is prety stretched as it is, so there's no telling how quickly anything like that might happen.

Moridin
16 August 2002, 08:13 PM
Sort of. I'm kind of fixing things in spurts, two and three things at a time. Just now I updated the Jedi Battlemaster PrC to the new rules. Many of the ships have been updated. The biggest limiting factor now is time. As you may have noticed, this summer has been kinda skimpy on regular updates; well, between writing one book for WotC and being a developer on another, writing a new campaign setting (well, part of it), being an editor of the Online Journal, and then trying to keep as much NEW material coming up (which pleases everyone), I have little time for conversions. But I *am* working on it. And I'm too darn protective of my work to accept help.

There's just not enough hours in the day for me; full time student, full time job, freelance writer, Gamemaster, and SWRPGNetwork webmaster...every week, every day. Yikes!

GMSarli
18 August 2002, 11:35 AM
I'm in the same boat as Moridin -- between working on a PhD, working as a research assistant to pay the bills, working on freelance work, running my own games (I have to get my ideas from somewhere!), and updating the Conversions site, time just runs out. Add that to the fact that we just got back from Gen Con less than a week ago, and I'm still trying to catch up on things.

As of now, everything on Conversions is updated except for personal weapons, IIRC. That last chunk will require the better part of a day, and I just haven't had one to spare lately.