PDA

View Full Version : Internet Jukeboxes and SW

Ravager_of_worlds
9 August 2002, 07:16 AM
Hey folks,

here's the deal. last night 6 of us hit our state capital for a bachelor party (my best friend gets married this saturday) and we got the groom to be severely innebriated. At any rate, in one of the pubs I saw an "internet jukebox".

I says to myself- "Self, it would be cool to hear the Imperial March as we leave the bar." So I put in my quarters and searched... and searched... and searched... and no John Williams, No Star Wars, No Imperial March (not even the version by Metallica)... So I looked for Ozzy Osbourne instead, found my song... only the stupid jukebox ate my quarters. Never gave me the song I wanted.

In the long run, it didn't make much difference since the groom to be was on his 10th shot but still... i really am peeved at those Internet Jukeboxes.

Kas'ir Faywind
9 August 2002, 07:19 AM
Pub hopping? sounds fun.

Not everything should be on the internet imo i had a similar problem with an internet jukebox at a restaurant on vacation in Florida.

Moose
9 August 2002, 08:58 AM
That would upset me as well. There is nothing worse when your in an inebriated state and want something and can not have it, but more often than not I am not going for the Imperial March tune:D