PDA

View Full Version : SWRPGNetwork an Ennie WINNER!

Kas'ir Faywind
9 August 2002, 06:05 PM
Gratz guys i knew this site was better then the others :)

Reverend Strone
9 August 2002, 06:09 PM
Hooray guys! A well deserved win! Always knew this place was the best.:D :D :D :D

Nova Spice
9 August 2002, 06:41 PM
Hard work does pay off!!! :D :p

Congrats guys! This is definitely a high point for the Network! So what are you going to do next? Disney Land? :D :p

REG
10 August 2002, 02:56 AM
Well, I'm surprised. 8o

Don't get me wrong, I did vote for SWRPGNetork, but I'm also aware of the odds against this site with the other nominated sites being D&D related.

Congratulations, Moridin & Co. B)

P.S. Screw Disneyland! Desired Point of Destination: Skywalker Ranch, baby!!! :D

Nazgul
10 August 2002, 04:30 AM
Congratulations guys!!!! :)

madpoet
10 August 2002, 06:27 AM
Finally! Something I voted for actually won!!!! Congrats guys, you deserve it. And as an added bonus, it has restored my faith in the democratic process!

OverLord
10 August 2002, 07:41 AM
Congratulations guys!!!
You are the Best!!! :D

Darth_Cassed
10 August 2002, 11:54 AM
whoa i come back from a trip and everything is changed....the Network won!!!!! yessssss!

Kobayashi_Maru
10 August 2002, 01:05 PM
Well deserved !!!!
Congratulations to you and everyone here !!!!

Zanus
10 August 2002, 06:25 PM
congrats on the Ennie

I have to wonder if the other sites went to the trouble of sending an Email to all their members reminding them, with a link, to vote for them. I bet that might have been the deciding factor ;)

LiquidSaber
10 August 2002, 08:03 PM
A well deserved acknowledgement of a stellar site, to all the crew, congratulations for the win and everything you've made the SWRPGNetwork to be!

Jake Sunspot
11 August 2002, 12:51 PM
This is GREAT.

This site and its Holonet Forums have been an invaluable resource to me as a GM. My players visit it frequently as well. I am very happy for you guys, I only hope sucess won't go to your heads ;)

Congrats, keep up the good work.

Jaymz

Korpil
18 August 2002, 01:06 PM
Sorry I didn't post earlier, I was on vacation... but

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also voted, being this the only category I knew!

I don't even remember who else I voted for! hahaha... but at least I'm glad justice was done and this EXCELLENT RPG resource got the prize!

Congrats Armage, Moridin and EVERY single person that makes this such an enjoyable place which has already gave me a couple of good friends!!! ;)

Jedi_Staailis
18 August 2002, 04:50 PM
Congrats to everyone on the SWRPGNetwork team (especially Armage and Moridin). The award was well deserved. Keep up the good work!

Wedge in Red2
18 August 2002, 09:19 PM
Ditto to what everyone else has said :D!

Well done guys. From my own perspective, I find (sporting wise) that the most satisfying wins are those against the toughest competition. Given the quality of (and support for) the D&D sites you should be damn proud of what you've accomplished! Give yourselves a well deserved pat on the back.

Jon :)

AxiustheDark
26 August 2002, 05:34 AM
Although I am just echoing here....Great site. It is fast becoming an invaluable gaming resource for me and my players. I appreciate all the hard work on your part. I am glad quality actually got the nod. Good job.

Donovan Morningfire
27 August 2002, 06:56 PM
Congratulations on getting the Ennie! And considering the competition, that is indeed no small feat.

A huge round of applause for Moridin, Armage, and the rest of the guys that make SWRPGNetwork and it's sibling sites happen.

Keep it up! After all, the Ennie is sure to get lonely without a few more to keep it company ;) :D