PDA

View Full Version : Update Week!

Deck
11 August 2002, 12:07 PM
Hello folks!

I am again sorry for the long delay, but RL sometimes really keeps one busy, and running a site is not always easy, you know. Please also feel free to send any submissions you have, especially adventure hooks are very welcome!

Well okay, what's in this update?

Todays update features 5 new starships belonging to the category of WEG's lost stats! Be sure to check them out!

And what's in the next update?

The next update will contain submissions which have bee sent to me! So stay tuned!

Jastor
11 August 2002, 12:19 PM
if you want some more droids for your site you always got
http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8465&highlight=droid :)

Deck
12 August 2002, 10:49 AM
Thank you for your offer, Jastor! If you could add some background history for the two special droids and perhaps a picture, that would be outstanding. :)

Deck
12 August 2002, 10:52 AM
Another update has just been posted! It contains 3 submitted starships by Wolverine!

Deano
12 August 2002, 02:38 PM
Nice work my friend

Deano

Deck
13 August 2002, 04:39 AM
Hello again!

<b>Deano</b>, thank you for the praise. It makes me happy to see that there are some people who visit the site. :)

<b>Okay, what's in today's update?</b>
- Have you ever watched ESB and were wondering who the background characters were, seen everywhere? There are now stats for 4 of them available in the section <i>Stats in Stock</i>. Don't miss them. There are even more to come. :)

Besieds them, I optimized the navigation in the characters section, and added a new pic for the category.

Oh, and by the way, this is the post no. 100! in this forum. ;)

Deck
14 August 2002, 06:04 AM
Well, first some explanations about <i>Update Week</i>. I planned to make one update per day, for the period of one week. This means there are three days left. After this week, I'll return to the normal routine, meaning circa 2 updates per month. :)

Today I added 7 images for starships in the Archive of the Lost. Here they are: Cal Battleship, Class C Frigate, Corsair Starfighter, Explorer Scout Ship, Mneffe Shuttle, Trenchant Light Cruiser, Y164 Slave Transport.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

BRodgers
14 August 2002, 06:52 AM
Nice looking update Deck!!

I especially like the "background characters" you developed stats for...very cool!

Deck
14 August 2002, 11:30 AM
Thank you Bob! It's always nice to get some feedback! :)

Deck
15 August 2002, 02:05 PM
Hello, this is Deck, reporting live from my emergency submarine. ;)

Today 3 new starship pictures have been added, which have been created by members of the SWAG! The artists are <b>Nafai</b> and <b>Korris</b>! Thank you very much for the great artwork!

Thanks for stopping by!

Deck
16 August 2002, 08:04 AM
Hello folks,

today I have converted the 3 creatures in the section <i>Stats in Stock</i> to d20. I hope the conversion are good. :)

Deck
28 August 2002, 11:35 AM
Hello all!

I am sorry that there was no update this week, yet. However, I will have to pass an important exam on Friday and my nerves have seen better days. ;) You can expect new updates next week.

Thank you for your understanding.

Deano
28 August 2002, 01:41 PM
No worries, we can wait until you pass your exam.

Good Luck my friend!

Deano

wolverine
21 October 2002, 07:27 AM
ANy idea when the next updates are going to be done?

Also, the Artist Paul 'P3" Lacroix (sp) has given his ok for the pic of the delta dart to get used on your site.

Deck
22 October 2002, 11:37 AM
Hello all!

First, thanks for the new image. The SWAG is really doing a great job out there. :)

Second, the new semester has just started at university being accompanied by a large wave of stress... For this reason, I haven't had any updates recently. I have a nearly finished new section (containing also d20 material to complete information mentioned in the SW Gamers), as well as plenty of D6 stats etc. but the university is really brilliant in keeping you busy... ;)

I hope to get some more free time soon!

Thanks for your understanding. :)