PDA

View Full Version : Something Funny I Just Noticed

Matt Richard
12 August 2002, 08:05 PM
Um, so I was looking closely at the buttons under every post in a thread, and you know how the buttons: email, site, buddy, report, etc. all have a small picture to go with it? Well if you look closely at the buddy picture, you'll notice that those faces are frowning, unlike what youd expect on buddy pictures.

I got a good laugh out of that. Is there a way you can fix that, that's really bad...<continues to laugh>:D :D :D

Reverend Strone
12 August 2002, 08:10 PM
Goog grief he's right! Loads of little angry guys in a bunch, kinda like a bunch of sour grapes.:D

dgswensen
12 August 2002, 08:45 PM
Looking at a screenshot on close zoom, it really looks more like they're indifferent -- not frowning, just -- neutral

Funny stuff :)

OverLord
13 August 2002, 06:52 AM
How did you notice that?

Superdog
13 August 2002, 08:23 AM
Those little dudes are freaking me out!! :D :D

Matt Richard
13 August 2002, 11:05 AM
I was just reading a post and wandered off with my eyes and noticed some frowning guys. I thought that if it wasnt your buddy, they frowned, but if they were, then they were happy, but that doesnt appear to be the case. ---- OK, OK, what Im really trying to say is that I have no life and I just notice these things.:D ......

---Hey, wanna be my buddy?:(

:D :D :D

dgswensen
13 August 2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Matt Richard

---Hey, wanna be my buddy?

Yes I do. :mad:

Matt Richard
13 August 2002, 09:56 PM
:? Good :mad: Im glad :( your my friend:rolleyes: .

:D

hisham
18 August 2002, 10:28 PM
Now wouldn't be the best time to tell you guys that it looks like the PM icon looks like a guy eating a piece of paper.

Eerr... never mind.