PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Games?

Kelcheck
20 August 2002, 06:47 PM
Hey Everyone
Does anyone know of a Las Vegas Area game I might be able to get in on. Im new to the area and already missing the game.
Thanks

Zanus
20 August 2002, 07:05 PM
Man, for a minute there I thought this was a request for ideas for a game in a Las Vegas type setting.

The place to ask is on the Traders Infonet, although i am sure someone will come along eventually to help you out

Kelcheck
14 October 2004, 09:32 PM
Ok its been a while.

Are there any Players from the Las vegas area out there? It would be cool to get back into a game, as a player or GM. Anything would be cool
Thanks

Kelcheck
2 May 2006, 06:27 PM
Hey guys the Las Vegas game has been going great but we have decided we would like more players in our group. Any Las Vegas nevada players out there?

rjussa
10 May 2006, 03:12 AM
Hey there... its been years since I've played a face to face RPG... I picked up a bunch of the Star Wars D20 books recently with hopes to get back into it online in some form... this would be even better though if I could hook up with a local group for regular gaming. I'm interested in being either a player or a GM if there is a need for someone to lead some creative adventures.

A little background on me... I'm 32, and moved here from Boston about 4 years ago... I work for myself as a web designer, and I am also an avid baseball fan, strat-o-matic baseball is a favorite game of mine, and I enjoy a lot of other board and strategy games. On top of that I'm a huge Star Wars fan and would love to get into some role playing which I haven't done since I played D&D before college.

Rob J

Kelcheck
10 May 2006, 04:06 PM
email me @ bigmeteu@gmail.com and we will see if we can assimulate you into the group :D

rjussa
11 May 2006, 08:04 AM
Sounds good Kelcheck...

I sent an email to your gmail account... tell me about what the group has been playing so far... thanks,

RJ

rjussa
13 May 2006, 06:07 PM
Hey Kelcheck... never heard back from you. Are you still looking for players for SW in Vegas?

Rob