PDA

View Full Version : star wars gamer back order??

SNiPE
22 August 2002, 01:29 PM
well, hope this is the right place to put this post,

ok im trying to order some issues of star wars gamer, specifically issue #5, does anyone know where i can find them, ive tried wotc, ebay, and amazon cant seem to find it.

Deck
22 August 2002, 02:13 PM
There was recently a member who sold his SW Gamers, but they are sold now, I think. And eBay usually has some copies (currently only issue #6). Furthermore, there are the zShops of Amazon.com. They currently 5 offers. Good luck! :)

Jaggard
22 August 2002, 06:30 PM
I know a place that isn't up to internet sales yet but I talked to the guy and he says he can try and help out people looking for specific stuff by email or phone but he prefers walkins and he has another job full time on top of running the place but I might be able to get you some info. if you are in the state of new hampshire or near enough then it might be better to just visit him and make it a day trip in the town. Let me know if you are really intrested. I'm trying to keep an eye out for him being read for online so I'll post when he is ready. I can pm info if you want.

SNiPE
22 August 2002, 08:39 PM
umm new hampshire aye, i think it might not be a little far from me here in california. thx for the help jaggard, but its not a priority right now

rickerjw
23 August 2002, 12:47 PM
Try www.hitpointe.com (http://www.hitpointe.com) . I ordered the 7 seven issues I was missing from them.

SNiPE
23 August 2002, 02:06 PM
cool site has all i need, thx man