PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

Teron
23 August 2002, 07:59 AM
I am looking to submit some materail a net guide to be more specific . Sence this is my first time submitting material I do not know the the rules very well. So I am looking for someone who has a good knowledge of the guide lines to act as editor. As you can tell by this thread I am horrible at grammer and such so if you can do that aswell I would appriciate it. The guide is Net-Guide To Special Operations Equipment and Tactics. If you are interested post your email and I will send it as soon as it is completed. That should be within one to two days of this post.

OverLord
23 August 2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Teron
So I am looking for someone who has a good knowledge of the guide lines to act as editor.
I can't help you there, but if you go to this page: http://submissions.swrpgnetwork.com/submit.php?s=
and click on the purple text "here", you will get the 'Submission Guidelines'.
Hope that helps...

Teron
23 August 2002, 09:05 AM
Thanks Overlord but I have already read the guide lines but some of the content in my work may or may not be considered questionable. I do not want to submit it and waste the staffs time and energy if I can find someone that knows the rules and help me amend them if need be. Thanks for your concern Overlord I appreciate it.

Zanus
23 August 2002, 04:40 PM
I could proly help you out with grammer and any D6 stats this weekend. After that I am gonna be very busy with work (Woohoo! finally got a job!) er sorry. Anyway, I would be happy to help. You can email it to me and I will run it through Word for its thoughts then proof read myself (Word doesn't always understand some meanings of phrases I found, and it also doesn't catch every thing).

Also, one thing I can say out of my own hard earned experience is that the way to submit is in the upper left part of the submissions page. The one place I didn't originally look :rolleyes:

Anywho, go ahead and email it to me and i will try to get back to you soon. Be sure to mention what this is about in the subject line, or I might take it as junk mail.

Teron
23 August 2002, 05:47 PM
Thank you Zanus. Unfortunately it looks like i will not be able to finish this weekend. However I will send what I have over to you if not tonight then tomorrow. Thanks again :D