PDA

View Full Version : D6 Gamers--Austin/San Marcos TX

leighangelj
23 August 2002, 08:01 AM
I just recently moved to San Marcos Texas from Missouri and would like to find D6 gamers in the area. I am an experienced player and GM but would prefer to play for a while. Or if someone could tell me where to look if no one (who's reading this) needs another player. Just remember to include very specific directions cuz i'm new here. Thanks in advance

Chris Curtis
23 August 2002, 04:57 PM
I'm an Austinite and I know Bombaatu is as well. The campaign I'm involved in is progressing very slowly since we only seem to be able to game once every few months...

I've been considering trying to join a new game, but with my schedule I was figuring to maybe try an online (though not PBeM) game.

San Marcos is home to Southwest Texas State University, so I'm guessing there's got to be a decent game store somewhere around campus. There may also be a gaming group through the school. I'd check around there since that way you may be able to find a game to join locally.

Bombaatu
24 August 2002, 12:30 AM
Two problems: I'm way, way on the other side of Austin (in Round Rock) and I'm a d20 guy. Sorry...