PDA

View Full Version : More DLOS Job Openings!!!

Matt Richard
23 August 2002, 08:07 PM
Hey, I figured Id try my like in TTI forum and see what results i get. I am in need of the following at Dark Lords of the Sith:

Designer (Co-Webmaster): Needs to make all of the supplements and adventures, and crossovers currently in .doc, .zip, or.txt format into shtml format. I will be assisting whoever does this job. The requirements for this job are:
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge in web design, basic HTML skills, beginning/intermediate knowledge in php is optional, but a plus.
- Ability to communicate frequently with me.

Converter (Assistant Webmaster): Needed to convert stats in d6 to d20 and d20 to d6.
-Must have knowledge in txt files and shtml
-Basic HTML knowledge
-Ability to communicate frequently with Mario

Art Staff Member: under the direction of Church Climbin Ryan, we would like an art staff of about three to do art assignments for DLOS
-Must be an artist
-Must be approved by CCR
-Being a member of SWAG is optional, but a plus

Thanks to any offers!

OverLord
24 August 2002, 06:30 PM
Hey Matt Richard!

I'm up for converting D6 to d20.
Check my work at: http://starwars-rpg.net/elrood-sector/d20.htm

Btw, I did notice this from the "Want to work for DLOS? Click here to find out how."

Matt Richard
24 August 2002, 07:54 PM
Great! Ill either pm or email you the info shortly (possibly on Monday) Thanks for your offer:)

nightninja50
5 September 2002, 03:06 PM
i would not mind workin for DLOS but all those jobs dont rlly fit me, if there is anything else, PM me or email me at nightninja56@cs.com

Thanx