PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a custom SWRPGNetwork Dice Bag?

Moridin
25 August 2002, 08:23 AM
Hey all,

In our quest for new products, we've got a lead on some custom dice bags with our logo printed on them. I need to see if anyone would be interested in ordering some, as we can't do single orders like we do through CafePress but rather have to order them in bulk and ship them out ourselves.

So: would you buy one? I'm just trying to gauge interest here.

OverLord
25 August 2002, 08:40 AM
I did answer maybe, but if its not compleatly lame (like thats possible with you gays;)), I'll probarly buy one.
If for no other reason to support the HoloNet! :)

(How about you putting some cool looking dice in that bag?)

Wedge in Red2
25 August 2002, 04:52 PM
My only concern is price. Not that I expect the bags on their own would be expensive, but when you factor in shipping, well, for those of us not in the USA it'll be pretty expensive.

Anyway, just my 2cr worth and something worth thinking about for the international holonetters.

Jon

Zanus
25 August 2002, 05:02 PM
If I hadn't become part of a group with traditions, including one for dice bags, I would say yes. As for now, I am gonna have to say no (without voting so that my bias does not affect the results) and be content with by Crown Royal bag.

Sounds promising though. If I knew more about shipping and handling type stuff I would even offer to help! :)

Sanjuro
28 August 2002, 11:25 AM
As long as it is not some cheap, generic, overpriced item then I would be willing to purchase one. B)

Talonne Hauk
28 August 2002, 12:31 PM
I said no. But don't be discouraged, as I'm sure there's a market for a dicebag with a custom logo on it. I just have (Like Zanus.) a perfectly good Crown Royal bag with a lot of history attached to it. Other items you might want to look into are; logoed folders/binders and notebooks.

Master_Jaster
29 August 2002, 12:10 PM
I would buy depending on if the design was cheesey or if it looked cool.
Also that it did not cost an arm and a leg.

reliant
25 September 2002, 09:36 AM
If it was nice and not super-expensive I'd buy one. I think it would be cool to have AND if it would help out the site, all the better. I'm not all that attached to the dice bag I have now so a new bag would be cool...

BrianDavion
25 September 2002, 05:52 PM
I proably won't as I do 99% of my gaming online. actually the only dice I happen to have are the ones that came with the special edition pools of radiance return to Myth Drannor (excelelnt way to grab some inital start up dice and a nifty dice bag:)

VixenofVenus
26 September 2002, 05:18 AM
Voting honestly ... dice bags wear out too quickly for me ... I use tupperwear containers ... hehe