PDA

View Full Version : New D20 PBEM Game

Dragon Fox 3
26 August 2002, 01:59 PM
Ok, all, I'm bored, LOTS of free time on my hands, and inbetween playing Ultima Online (visit www.uo.com) and doing a bunch of other things, rl and internet based, I need more. So, I'm starting a new Play By E-Mail D20 Star Wars Game. Only I'm taking the players away from The Empire, from the Rebellion, we're not even touching the New Republic or New Jedi Order. Instead, we're going 5,000 years back in time to the Great Hyperspace War. What I need is four other character (StrikerKC is going to be one of the 5), to join up. Your characters will be working for the Republic (commenly known to us as the Old Republic). You can be any class, but species is of course, limited. In this camapaign, Known space invovled all the way up to the Expansion Region to the Core Worlds. E-mail me at fox11681@aol.com for the rules on creating characters. I ask that you e-mail me and not post here so I get you're e-mail and don't have to ask for it later. If you have any questions, that I will answer here or in e-mails, if you want to post questions here that's fine. Please note, I will be using the Old core Rule book, and Dark Side Source book and various internet sites that contain knowledge of the events in that time period (mostly I will be checking www.theforce.net). May the Force be with you. B)

VixenofVenus
26 August 2002, 03:15 PM
I'm interested, but don't have the time :( ... but it is nice to see a fellow UO player here :)

I play on Sonoma (3 accounts)

Dragon Fox 3
26 August 2002, 03:20 PM
I'm glad you're intresited and sorry you don't have the time. And I play on AOL Legends, with out a job i only have 1 account hehe.

Dragon Fox 3
5 September 2002, 01:06 PM
I am still short two players in Before the Rebellion (a campaign I started some time ago), and I am still short one player in The Golden Age (a camapign I have just kicked off). Anyone who wants to join must be willing to join during the campaign. Please e-mail me for any specifics on the campaign or visit fox.wolfstorm.net to see information on the campaigns. Thank you and may the Force (dark or light) be with you.B)