PDA

View Full Version : Test Version: GM's Snak Pak

Kas'ir Faywind
29 August 2002, 03:17 PM
Well here it goes nothing fancy for the layout or anything just a plain .zip file with .htm files (Trying to make sure its compatible with everyone). I will workout on any layout later or if anyone cares to offer a helping hand thanks for I am a bit l held back by school work and applying for colleges right now :(

First off please refer to the links in the Files to add new ideas. Secondly if there are any mistakes or clarifications that need to be made (especially on the BG music) please list it here or email me.

If anyone has ideas on other things that could be added please PM me with the thread and after a week or so it will be added as to let it "flesh" out a bit. Or if I see a thread i will PM the author and ask for his/her permission first. I would like to keep this generic between d20 and d6 and that will probably be the only way something will get added.

So here it is plain and boring but it will certainly help anyone who has gone "brain-dead" for ideas

Kas'ir Faywind
29 August 2002, 03:22 PM
Bah it isn't working let me try one more time

***Should work now at least for me it did***

AxiustheDark
30 August 2002, 07:29 PM
Darn it! I cannot get this thing to open. Well, bah humbug, Mr. Faywind. Hopefully it is just me.

LiquidSaber
3 September 2002, 10:04 AM
Hey I got it. Looks great Kas'ir Faywind! Such dedication, I appreciate your work to further Gming man!:)

ElfWord
17 November 2002, 05:28 PM
Kasir, I like this. Has this ever been updated from a test version to a full version?

Moose
17 November 2002, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the effort this is a great tool for GMs:D