PDA

View Full Version : Is Rigil Still Alive? (Or has the Dark Side (his work) Finally gotten him

Set Annubith
29 August 2002, 03:22 PM
Rigil,
I know you're terribly busy... but when you see my submission, I only have one question. Would you like me to re-submit? I think I finally got the table format correct :raised:

Rigil Kent
29 August 2002, 05:05 PM
I am alive but it appears I am to be on life support. My monitor went to crap and I currently don't have the funds to get a replacement. As a result, my presence is going to be vastly diminished for the forseeable future. I'm able to log on at work for 5 and 10 minutes (max.) when I get the opportunity but that's unfortunately it.

I'll check with Moridin to see if he can't pick up my slack. Sorry, guys and gals.

Nafai
29 August 2002, 08:55 PM
*raises hand* Rigil I'll help out in a pinch. I would normally be busy assisting Chris running the SWAG site, but our server host is giving us some hiccups so I'm in a holding pattern. PM me or have Moridin ICQ me if you would like me to help out.

Rigil Kent
16 September 2002, 06:04 AM
Well, it is official. I'm back, although this week promises to be tight. I'll be moving this weekend but everything looks clear for me to update the Submissions side this week (probably Wed or Thur.)

Thanks for understanding, guys and gals!