PDA

View Full Version : help with a location.

Valoy_Muniz
4 September 2002, 11:11 AM
As pert of my players back round I want to say that his family was killed and his littel syster was taken prisner. His family has a small (non mobile) space station that did all types of repairs (robots, ship ect) that was destroyed by the Cong on thier first attack. What is the first planet attacked by the vong as this happend as the first sight of them and I do not read this era of books?
Yes I know I should read the books if I am going to play at this time but I have not yet.

Dan Kyrinov
4 September 2002, 04:03 PM
Well, the first world occupied by the Yuuzhan Vong was Helska 3, an ice ball. There were no inhabitants of the system. There was an attack by an advance scout of the Yuuzhan Vong on Belkadan, an uninhabited jungle world (save for some scouts.) The Yuuzhan Vong manipulated its atmosphere, changing the world into something more to their liking. The next notable attack was on Sernpidal, but no Yuuzhan Vong actually incurred there. They let a creature of theirs, the dovin basal, manipulate gravity and bring down a moon on the planet, killing anyone who did not escape. The next significant world was Dubrillion. That world survived occupation for all of the first book in the series. To me, it sounds as if Dubrillion is your better shot from the first book, but there are many other worlds and such in books two and three, the Dark Tide duology. The first three books are exceptional works of fiction, so when you get your chance, check them out. Enjoy your NJO game!