PDA

View Full Version : SWRPG Network Adventures

Mad Tech
18 September 2002, 09:59 AM
Between the Holonet and the tons of stats, SWRPG Network is the best SW RPG web site on the internet (including WoTC's website). The only thing that could make it better would be an adventure section. There are tons of D&D adventures all over the internet, but SW adventures are few and far between.
So, any chance of this happening?

Mad Tech

evan hansen
18 September 2002, 10:34 AM
Well, Mad Tech, in some ways you're right... but I think I'd rather say that there are lots of Star Wars adventures on the net -- they're just very decentralized. If you probe a bit on the General SW-RPG forum (or on the system specific forums) and ask people for their homebrew stuff, I think you'll find that there are entire adventures -- or at least the backbone to lots of great adventures like sector profiles, etc... -- on a lot of other sites out there.

You might want to check starwars-rpg.net's hosted sites for a start, but there are a lot more out there. For better or worse, and unlike some other games, it just takes a bit of looking. :)

Good luck in your search.

Moridin
18 September 2002, 12:53 PM
Sort of. I'll be starting to write more adventures soon, based in my homebrew campaign setting (the Decimus Sector, the first article in the sector will be online by the weekend). Also, there are several adventures I wrote over at DLOS, and we're open to accepting submissions from people who want to write adventures.

Adventures are just a lot harder to write than supplements because they have to be both specific and open-ended.

Nova Spice
24 September 2002, 06:03 PM
Would it be alright if members submitted adventures to Rigil in Submissions? I know he's been busy of late, but I mean down the road when he's back in the full swing of things.

I've got several home-brewed adventures that are just sitting in drawer. I'd love to at least share them with the community to give out plot ideas and adventure hooks to those GMs struggling to come up with something for their next session.

Moridin
24 September 2002, 06:16 PM
Absolutely. Submitted adventures are more than welcome!

technopooka
24 September 2002, 06:18 PM
Hmmm...I have been writing adventure for the better part of 20 years for many games. Perhaps it is time that I share them with the world. Well SWRPG fans atleast.
:D