PDA

View Full Version : Holonet Members MIA

Nova Spice
19 September 2002, 03:29 PM
I've been on the boards for about a year and a half, enjoying every minute since I registered. Lately, I noticed that some of the members that used to frequent the boards, especially after I joined back in early 2001, no longer are on. These were the folks that really helped me learn the ins-and-outs of the Holonet either by helpful advice or by simply learning alongside me:

-Rinisari
-Farliner
-Kayle Skolaris
-Gabriel (Where are you buddy?)

The question is, where have these great folks run off to?
:raised:

VixenofVenus
19 September 2002, 03:38 PM
Rin is around ... just not very much ... I couldda swore he posted something in the last two weeks.

However, there are a ton of accounts that haven't posted in a year that may need deletage!! ... Maybe its time for a nice little prog that checks last post dates and sends a warning email to those inactive accounts!!

Kobayashi_Maru
19 September 2002, 05:26 PM
Gabriel hasn't posted since back in January,

Farliner posted back on Sept. 11 on the JD thread.

Kayle is usually a d6'er but he hasn't posted since August 27th.

So it seems that Gabriel hasn't posted in the longest of the 3.

Nova Spice
23 September 2002, 05:17 PM
Yeah, Gabriel has been gone for a while. Its a shame really, he was one of the first people I really got to know on the Holonet. We both, along with Vixen, registered on the same day.

Another person that used to frequent these boards daily, that I haven't seen in quite some time, is Fred Getce. I don't know, it could be just me losing my mind, but I find myself wondering where these guys have been. I really enjoyed some of the discussions we had a while back.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
23 September 2002, 05:28 PM
I see Fred on here around midnight Cali time, last night even.