PDA

View Full Version : Mission ideas please

JediMoonkea
21 September 2002, 04:07 AM
Has anyone got a good place where I can get a mission or two. The WotC site only brings them out every now and then but they aren't really what I'm looking for.

I'm GMing a bit of a twisted SW game, with two Jedi Gaurdians (a Gambling Ewok and a Kel Dor) and a Noble (a Gran).
It's set 44 years before the battle of Yavin (about the time Obi-Wan has started training with Qui-Gon).
Has anyone got any ideas on what type of missions I could do - or has anyone got a good site with mission ideas on?

Nova Spice
21 September 2002, 06:42 AM
I'd love to help JediMoonkea, but if I had a little more information I imagine, I'd be more useful. What level are these characters? What type of personalities do they have? Do they work for someone or are they apart of some type of organization? Where are they currently located? Any main villains you've introduced yet?

Just give me a little information and I'll see what I can do for you. ;)

Admiral_Atredies
21 September 2002, 07:06 AM
Well, asuming your chracters are working for the Republic, here is a web site you wight want to check out:

http://www.geocities.com/jellywormman/mission.html

I only has a few variations on Jedi Missions, but is pretty neat. Hope it helps:).

NilAdmirari
21 September 2002, 07:49 PM
You might try looking in the 1001 adventure thread at the very top of this forum.

JediMoonkea
22 September 2002, 12:33 AM
They are all level 7, the Ewok gambles like mad (or he wants to, anyway). The Kel Dor and the Gran want to carry on with the plot, there are all on Coruscant modifying there Droids and I'm thinknig of putting in a Bounty Hunter, probably against the Noble.

Does that help?

AxiustheDark
22 September 2002, 05:53 AM
Look at my post on the 1001 Adventures thread, I think it is called "The Darkest Night", idea #28. It is a 7-10 level adventure, to tell you the truth. It might give you some decent plot ideas.

Click here (http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=102230#post102230) to be taken to that page.