PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Stores in London?

Wedge in Red2
30 September 2002, 10:32 AM
Hi all,

I'm trying to find out the location of any gaming stores in London, England that might stock SWRPG. I've only just moved here, the Yellow Pages hasn't been that helpful, and the Wizards Retail Locator from the Wizards site only does the US and Canada. So, if anyone out there is from London and could possibly tell me where I might purchase this good stuff, I'd be very appreciative.

[Perhaps this should be on the Traders Infonet, but I'm not really buying or selling anything...so I thought I'd put it here]

Thanks,

Jon

Grimace
30 September 2002, 12:25 PM
I think I'll move this to the Trader's Infonet, as you might get more info from people there. If not, send me a PM and I'll shift it somewhere else.

Emperor Xanderich II
2 October 2002, 06:23 AM
Hmm, I haven't been to London for a proper stay in some while yet, though I plan to go early November for a whole weekend.

In Manchester the best place is the Model Shop. Knowing this wouldn't be much use to you (as you're in London!) I had a quick look on yell.com and if you follow the link (http://search.yell.com/search/DoSearch?state=INI&screen=VAL&targetName=&businessType=model+shops&companyName=&location=london&submit.x=0&submit.y=0) then it should list some of the model shops there.

I know they won't all stock the kind of things you want (one is engine 'N' tender!), but if you ring around or try a search under 'game shops' then you may have some luck.

Good hunting:)

Wedge in Red2
3 October 2002, 04:56 AM
Great, thanks! :D