PDA

View Full Version : infromation about the Lords of the Expance

blemelisk
6 October 2002, 12:15 AM
at least i think that was the box set was called i belive it was the last box set made by WeG before they went under. i only saw in one time in the local game store and i was wondering if anyone has informartion about it especially conversions to the d20 system. i belive it was set during the rebelion era couse the "lords" were imperial i belive any help here would be very much apreciated :) ty

Jedi_Staailis
6 October 2002, 05:02 AM
The Lords of the Expanse was a boxed set produced by WEG. It focused on an area of space called the Tapani Sector.

This area was dominated by a number of "houses," which were arranged into hierarchies, hence the lords. In addition to these houses, there were elements of the Empire and Rebellion in the sector. It was designed to be a campaign setting. I don't own any of the books myself, but I played a few adventures in the Tapani Sector as a player.

I don't know of any conversions (the SWRPGNetwork conversions don't have any, and I've never seen any on other sites).

blemelisk
6 October 2002, 04:55 PM
ty jedi :) i remember more about it now but now i just need some stats (not full next i dont expect any copying of the books just the stats if i can have them) of either d6 or if i am really lucky already converted by someone :D

Sabre
6 October 2002, 11:00 PM
I bought this, and it was definitely one of my better purchases. The map was great, the settings were great, and the new templates and equipment became favorites of my group. If you find this boxed set, my suggestion is that you snap it up as fast as you can. But don't let on that you want it that badly, or the person you're buying it from might figure out that they have something good in hand. Furthermore, most of the best material is background information or setting information and campaign ideas rather than stats, so even if you decide to switch to D20 system at some point, you won't have to do much to make the set useful to you.

blemelisk
8 October 2002, 01:18 PM
u wanna know what would make u the greatest person in the world?>.. if u would sell it to me :D or convert some of the stuff for me plz :)

lol now i wish i had bought it :(