PDA

View Full Version : What do you think???

scottyboy
7 October 2002, 10:58 AM
Do you think that princess Leia should have gotten a dark side point for killing Jabba? I think she should have. Cause if you think about it... she really didn't have to. She could have just gone over to R2-D2 and had him break the chains that binded her (like she did AFTER she killed Jabba). He was posing no direct threat to her, or anybody else for that matter. He's a giant slug, with little arms. What could he do? What I'm saying is, she could have escaped just as easily if she skipped killing him. That's just my view on the situation. Anybody agree with me? Or does anybody have a good reason why she shouldn't? Any input is more than welcome here! Please let me know you opinions...

Jedi_Staailis
7 October 2002, 11:54 AM
This topic was touched on a while ago. View the thread here (http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/showthread.php?threadid=2826) . Hope this helps.

scottyboy
7 October 2002, 12:06 PM
Thanks... Didn't realize that this had already been discussed. I guess there's no point in having the conversation again, is there? Anyways, thanks for pointing me in the right direction!