PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Zanus
9 October 2002, 07:36 PM
Star By Star has finally come out in paperback, so now I can continue reading the series, at least up to Destiny's Way, at which point I will have to wait till its paper back.

That, and I happened across a copy of the Transformers Movie Soundtrack, so I am one happy Geeck.

Marusame
10 October 2002, 07:45 AM
You little.... Where the heck did you find that soundtrack?

Tramp
10 October 2002, 01:07 PM
I have one too, have had it for a few years now. By the way Zanus, instead of waiting around until the paperback edition of Destiny's Way comes out to read it, read it at the book store then buy it when it comes out in paperback. That's what I do with the hardcovers. Barn & Noble's and Waldenbooks usually don't have a problem with it. This way you can keep up with the books as they come out and still save money by just waiting to buy the book in paperback.

Marusame
10 October 2002, 02:40 PM
read it at the book store then buy it when it comes out in paperback. That's what I do with the hardcovers. Barn & Noble's and Waldenbooks usually don't have a problem with it.
lol, I do the same thing tramp. That's what those comfortable armchairs are for. :D

I have one too, have had it for a few years now.

But I'm trying to find it now... I wanna have one... *pouts*

Zanus
10 October 2002, 06:47 PM
Tramp, normally that would be a good idea, but I have two things working against me on that

1) I am very self concious. Well, ok, not as much as I used to be, but just enough to make me look suspicious (paranoia would have me looking over my shoulder at any little sound, thus making me look like I am up to something.) I also don't have much of a 'reader' type look, but more of a 'suspicious dark character with a goatee' look. This problem is realitively minor anyway.

2) My job sucks up all my time. I have Sundays and Wensdays off, and one of those two is usually spent relaxing while the other is spent either with frnds or family. Plus my hours are right during the peak hours of the day. Not to mention I don't have a car and live three miles from the nearest bus stop (and I live on a hill, so it is a pain getting home).

Plus I still have quite a few books to go through before I get to Destiny's way, so I am sure by the time I get to it, it will be in paper back.

Marusame it was just dumb luck. Everything just happened to go right that day. Well, actually all week. I thought about it, and it happened, practically. There are a few things I missed (a few important Gaming books, Chicks, etc) but the important things where there. I am sure if you poke around enough online you will find it. or find used music stores, or super geek hobbie shops who you might know the workers of.

ACtually, all true gamers should know the owners of at least one hobby shop in there area, in my oppinion. How else are you gonna get all the sweet news and sweet details? Not to mention they can usually help you find some really cool stuff.

Anyway, tonight I start on Star by Star. I can't believe how thick that book is.