PDA

View Full Version : Number of Jedi (DW Spoiler)?

Paul Klein
14 October 2002, 11:20 PM
As of Destiny's Way, about how many Jedi are there in the galaxy remaining?

Nova Spice
15 October 2002, 05:30 PM
Well I actually calculated all the Jedi that have been killed since Vector Prime and the tally comes out close to 30. So if there are 100 Jedi during Vector Prime, I guess that leaves around 70 or so left in the galaxy. I'm not sure if that includes the Jedi students (children) or not.

Although Destiny's Way did introduce a new Jedi (Madurrin-an Anx Jedi) so perhaps they are starting to train more Knights to replace those lost already. B)

Ardent
15 October 2002, 06:15 PM
I tried to compile a list of EU Jedi at one point and I stopped after 47-odd. Assuming half the Jedi mentioned in Vector Prime, I'd agree with Nova's assessment. There were two previously unnamed Jedi introduced in Destiny's Way, by the way. ;)

Nova Spice
16 October 2002, 07:06 PM
There were two previously unnamed Jedi introduced in Destiny's Way, by the way.

Really? I know that Madurrin was a new one, but who was the other? If you mean Tresina Lobi, then she wasn't new; she was in Balance Point and was the reason Luke and Mara went to Duro in the first place. If you remember, it was Tresina's apprentice who came up missing on Duro and Luke and Mara volunteered to go search for her. :D