PDA

View Full Version : Welcome our new OR/RotE Forum Moderator...

Armage Bedar
23 October 2002, 01:12 PM
Because of some personal reasons and time constraints, The Admiral has had to step down as moderator of the Old Republic / Rise of the Empire Eras forum. We had to search for someone worthy enough to replace such a towering figure--fortunately, our search was short.

Reverend Strone has succeeded The Admiral as moderator of the OR/RotE Eras forum! Please welcome him as a moderator and enjoy his wit and wisdom as I'm sure you have for quite some time now :-)

Congratulations, Rev!

Darklighter
23 October 2002, 01:39 PM
Hey, what an excellent choice! Congratulations, Reverend Strone. You'll do a great job. :)

Reverend Strone
23 October 2002, 02:00 PM
Thank you gentlemen. I appreciate the votes of confidence.

Let me say that I could not hope to replace The Admiral, who has done a fine job here as Moderator. It is my hope that I may live up to expectations and at the very least suceed him. I'm sad to see him go, but hope he'll still be able to drop by from time to time and share his wisdom.

Wit and wisdom Armage? No one's ever accused me of possessing those traits before! Well we'll see. Meantime, look forward to some gross missuses of power and chucking around of new found weight over in the OR/RotE Era Forums!:D joking of course

Thanks again for the best wishes all, and I look forward to many fun times ahead and a shiny new rank badge.:)

Nova Spice
23 October 2002, 03:54 PM
Wow, congrats on the promotion Rev! You have big shoes to fill, but I'm confident that if anyone can take The Admiral's place, its you! :D

I hope you left yourself some personal time by the way; with SWAG and now the new moderating job, you'll be wiped out! :p

Reverend Strone
23 October 2002, 06:48 PM
originally posted by Nova Spice
I hope you left yourself some personal time by the way; with SWAG and now the new moderating job, you'll be wiped out

Tell me about it! My Fiance is glaring at me a this very moment cause we're supposed to be heading out the door to do some shopping.

Well, it's all fun, so you make the time as best you can. The only casualty has been my inability to take new art requests recently, but hopefully I'll be able to get back to them again at some stage.:)

As far as being squeezed for time though, I'm in good company here. Most of the folks here squeeze their holonetting in the cracks between other RL responsibilities it seems.

Yikes! I'd better go before I get walloped. Shopping chores are a calling...

dgswensen
23 October 2002, 07:35 PM
Congratulations, Reverend. A surprise, to be sure... but a welcome one. :)

scottyboy
24 October 2002, 04:59 AM
Hey, congratulations Rev! I'm sure that you'll do a wonderful job!

Wedge in Red2
24 October 2002, 05:10 AM
"I'm out of it for a little while, everybody gets delusions of grandeur." - Han Solo

Well done Rev. I'd take you to the pub and buy you a beer, but unfortunately I'm on the other side of the world :(. Oh well, it can wait until I return in December...

Jon

AxiustheDark
24 October 2002, 06:01 AM
Meantime, look forward to some gross missuses of power and chucking around of new found weight over in the OR/RotE Era Forums!
Darn!!! Another forum I have to avoid!! That Reverend Strone is always beating me up for my milk money! I haven't had lunch in two weeks! Maybe if I stay away from his forum, he won't be able to find me! ;) *chuckles*

Seriously though, congratulations Rev. I am pleased that you got the nod. You may joke about your wit and wisdom, but if somebody asked me to define the 'Model Holonetter' I would tell them to talk to you. Thanks for all your contrubitions thus far...

Good job, Prince-Admiral Reverend! (*looks at your shiny new rank badge*)