Thread: Looking for Force Push Skill stats...

Default Looking for Force Push Skill stats...

Alright. Now I'm REALLY ticked off at Wizards. I've got the Revised Core Rulebook for the d20 system, but not listed in the REVISED (meaning expanded/improved) rulebook is Force Push. I'm trying to get my character shaped into a Jedi Redeemer, and Force Push is one of the class skills, but it's not listed in the RCR. Could somebody post the stats for that skill on here?

Thanks,
    Iain Kysler
    "Though I die...I go to my death knowing I did something great, that I left a mark on the universe...though few, if any, will ever know what transpired here. We are the unsung heroes, those who died shielding others from a threat never even perceived, except perhaps when it was too late to prevent the spilling of blood necessary to save others...this task was ours...and with it's completion...our time is at an end."

-Iain Kysler, Jedi Master

DLOS WebMaster

Post Changed...

See Force Strike on page 88 in RCR.
    Now I Am The Master!!!

WebMaster Dark Lords Of the Sith: Your Number One Star Wars RPG Resource (Currently homeless...)

You've gotta be kidding...

You mean...after...all this time...I've...it's...but...

D'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

They're the same thing? Argh. Excuse me a moment.

*Iain steps to the side, takes a wooden ping-pong paddle, and smacks himself in the face with it.*
    "Though I die...I go to my death knowing I did something great, that I left a mark on the universe...though few, if any, will ever know what transpired here. We are the unsung heroes, those who died shielding others from a threat never even perceived, except perhaps when it was too late to prevent the spilling of blood necessary to save others...this task was ours...and with it's completion...our time is at an end."

-Iain Kysler, Jedi Master

DLOS WebMaster

Talking Sorry...?

Yes, it is the same skill.
    They changed it a bit and called it something else, but it is the same.

(And stop smacking yourself with the ping-pong paddle)
    (It might feel good, but it won't help...)
    Now I Am The Master!!!

WebMaster Dark Lords Of the Sith: Your Number One Star Wars RPG Resource (Currently homeless...)

The Last Mandalorian

Wink yep

They changed it into force strike because they want people to see that you are striking some with the force, to show why you get a dsp for it. I think that it makes sense to get a dsp, but I love to force strike ppl. --Arcome
    Arcome
    Lost...but on a mission.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll just take you down to their level, and then win with experience.

Some men have thousands of reasons why they can't do what they want. When all they need is one reason why they can.

Thread Information