Thread: question

Arrow question

can you tell me who keiran halcyon really was, heres a hint read the book I, Jedi
    if you don't reconise the face in the mirror it is time to step back and see when you stoped being yourself

i cant remember the details, but he was a hero in the clone wars or something liek that; one way or 't other, corran horn took on his name to train at the academy.
    "You also tilt when you should withdraw; and that, too, is knightly." -A Knight's Tale
    "Calm seemed to flow from him, and a deep sense... of vast strength bought at a terrible price" -Children of the Jedi

Smile Keiran Halcyon

Keiran Halcyon was one of the ancestors of Neeja Halcyon. He lived about 400 years before Yavin. He was involved of the destruction of the Afarathu sect.

Information about the Halcyon line is a bit rare. I didn't find much. There's some given in the X-Wing novels as well in I Jedi, as you mentioned. The character is also described in the Power of the Jedi Sourcebook, but I'm not sure as I don't own it.

Talking

right, on both counts though i do not own it ether
    if you don't reconise the face in the mirror it is time to step back and see when you stoped being yourself

Craig Feely

Arrow from the official site....

This is copied from Corran Horn's official file on www.starwars.com's Databank.

His skill was bolstered by an affinity for the Force flowing through his bloodline. What Corran didn't know was that he was a descendant of Keiran Halcyon, one of the greatest Corellian Jedi. Nejaa Halcyon, Corran's grandfather, perished in the Clone Wars, but was survived by his son Valin. During the rise of the Empire, the Jedi order was extinguished by agents of the new government, and Valin was kept hidden. Nejaa's widow married a friend of the family, Rostek Horn, and the two renamed their son Hal Horn to protect the infant's identity.

Jedi Battle Master and commander of Angel Squadron

Cool

What I know about Keirian is that he basically stayed in the Corellian system and held it together when he was alive. But I wonder why they don't mention him in the council in the newer movies?
    Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except thru me." John 14:6

"Try not, do or do not, their is no try." Yoda

Skilled Player

As I remember,those of the Halcyon bloodline have very litte telekinetic Force ability.

Experienced Player

Yup! its in the PoJ.
    Both Keirian and Neeja aswell as the effects of their bloodline. IŽd like to tell you all about it, but since its a comercial produkt i donno how much i can tell you without breaking some law. What i can say though is that if youŽre interested in jedi history and lore its a great buy even if you donŽt play d20.

Thread Information