View Poll Results: Who is your fav. SW cahracter?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yoda

6 5.50%
  • Luke

7 6.42%
  • Mace

4 3.67%
  • Boba Fett

7 6.42%
  • Han

15 13.76%
  • Chewy

6 5.50%
  • Obi Wan

10 9.17%
  • R2-D2

6 5.50%
  • Darth Vader

12 11.01%
  • Darth Maul

8 7.34%
  • The Emperor

4 3.67%
  • C3PO

1 0.92%
  • Mara

5 4.59%
  • Jason

3 2.75%
  • Jana

1 0.92%
  • Lando

2 1.83%
  • Jango Fett

7 6.42%
  • Dooku

2 1.83%
  • StormTrooper

2 1.83%
  • Leia

1 0.92%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Star Wars character?

The Last Mandalorian

Default Your favorite Star Wars character?

Who is you favorite Star Wars character and why??

Telecommunist

Chose Han, fav from the original trilogy. Charming rogue done to perfection, and the owner of the coolest ship in films.

Question, why wasn't Qui-Gon on the list (or for that matter, Anakin Skywalker?)

The Last Mandalorian

Default Well

Thye weren't around very long, so I didn't view them as that important, sorry.

itty bitty living space!

Anakin Skywalker wasn't around very long?

And my favorite character is Luke Skywalker. A lot of people like to characterize him as "whiny" but I think he does the most growing of any character during the series -- from an idealistic famboy to the edge of the Dark Side to being the last -- and first -- of the true Jedi. I dig his story a lot.
    I am the Waffler!

Mara Jade. She's hot, she's a redhead, and she knows how to fight. What a babe...

Chello!

Obi-Wan...but not the young, butt-kicking Obi-Wan. No, the old, wise Ben Kenobi who everyone who comes to for advice, but no one seems to listen to!

Tony
    Anthony N. Emmel

A Royal Guardsman never seeks special privileges. Ever. His entire goal in life is to serve the Emperor, and the New Order he created. His goal in life, and his desire in death.
    Major Tierce, Star Wars: Specter of the Past

Mine's not there

Wedge Antilles. Anybody who survives two Death Star assults has to be great.
    I'm no commando!

Skilled Player

Who da man? YODA MAN!!!!!!

Yoda!!!!!!

From the first time I saw him in Empire, till his death in Jedi, and even in his lightsaber-wielding days at a frisky 800, Yoda has always been my favorite.

so thats where my vote goes.

Who da man?
    "There's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die."
    -From "The Sandlot"

Experienced Player

c'mon what about JANGO FETT, now I am not the best fan of the darksiders and bad dudes, I dont play bad guys, but lets face it, Jango ROX, I even met Temuera Morrison and got his autograph. Jango has those nice little dual blasters and all that sweet armor, and he can take out all who oppose him (except a Senior member of the Jedi Council) and he is smart, for anyone who read Jango Fett:Open Seasons, in issue #4 he outsmarts Dooku, with the magnetic cuffs and blasters, and the antidote and alllll that good stuff, he is AWESOME
    "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ."
    -Patrick Henry

Wow, been gone for a while and just checking things back out....I'm open to help out with any supplements or whatever, PM me or IM me if interested.

Default I would have to saaaayyy....

..... R2-B1 the blue-yellow astromech droid that got blown away repairing Queen Amidala's starship during the escape of Naboo in the Phantom Menace. I always imagine how the entire saga might be like if he survived and if R2-D2 got hit by a Trade Federation laser cannon.

Plus he had a really cute death scream.

Well from the list its Han Solo for me, he is a dashing rouge whats not to like.

However, over all I would have to say Anakin Solo, not sure why completely, but hes my favorite character overall at this time.

Immoderator

Hm. I hope your list is pure movies or you've skipped one of the best characters around: Dash Rendar.
    I awoke
    Only to find my lungs empty
    And through the night
    So it seems I'm not breathing
    And now my dreams are nothing like they were meant to be - Dallas Green (City and Colour), Sleeping Sickness

The Last to wield the Heron Marked Blade of Alderaan

Yes old Dash is a bloody good character, but one must consider Shada Du'kal. Deadly, beautiful, and loyal(to Karrde at least), whats not to love
    "My Father?"
    Corellia's most notorious smuggler nodded. "He was on my trail once. Had to make an appointment to the Imperial Naval Academy to escape him."
    Exceprt from I, Jedi

Jedi Master of the Old Republic
    Now we're on Yavin after our secret base was compromised...It's hard to fight continuity!!!

Qui-Gon Jinn
    Jim Williams

Skilled Player

Vader. He is without a doubt the most dynamic character of the story. We see him as an innocent young boy all the way to a Sith Lord, then he redeems himself in the end. You gotta love that.

He is truly classic tragic hero.
    Player1: "I got a 9 does that hit?"
    DM: "Uh, no. Not even close."
    Player2: "Dude, what is your to bab?"
    Player1: "Seven."
    Player2: "This is like the fifth time you've missed that goblin. Is that the die you've been using?" (points to a d20)
    Player1: "Yeah, that one."
    Player2: (picks up d20 he pointed to earlier and throws it into the hallway and hands Player1 another d20) "Here try this one. Maybe you'll stop sucking."

Three days later...
    DM (As he walks through house) Hmmm, what's this? (Picks up d20). Oh yeah (chuckle).

Strangely enough the first part of this process was repeated the next gaming session.

Thread Information