Thread: Starting MSN Campaign

The Dude

Arrow Starting MSN Campaign

I am starting a Campaign over MSN messenger. I am looking for a few PCs, approx. Lv. 4-7 or 8. This is the only restriction for PCs, and I am looking for at least one Jedi. This will be a d20 Old Republic-Rise of the Empire Era Campaign

To play, you need a character, MSN messenger, and a hotmail account. To download MSN, click on this link: http://messenger.microsoft.com/downl...d.asp?client=1
    Confirmed PCs will be posted here periodically.

If you have any questions, or would like to play, post a reply, or send me an E-Mail at mojo1701@hotmail.com .

Veteran Player

What day/time are you looking to play? WIll this be a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly thing?

Would have emailed, but I figure others would want to know as well...
    "This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper." T.S. Elliot

"Yah, right... whimper, my a$$!" *BUDDA-BUDDA-BUDDA* Anonymous

The Dude

Default repeated

As I stated at the top, the times on playing will be at the players convenience and mine.

I'm leaning towards Thursdays or Fridays, hopefully, bi-weekly, because I'm running another campaign with some friends.

When I posted this, I still wasn't sure. I have already two confirmed players, who are definitely interested.

anyway, if you still have any specific questions e-mail me, or send me a reply, or add me to your MSN.

Thread Information