Thread: Supa Newb

Default Supa Newb

I'm new to the site, so I need help. So if someone could just tell me the basics about stuff, that would be great. Hopefully this isn't a site with a whole bunch of up-tight people who do nothing but complain about crap that makes them mad. I'm petty sure I've already seen some stupid crap like that already.

Jedi Master & Guardian of Peace, Justice and the Okina-Rdae Technologies Forum

Well, first welcome to the site.

As for your question about the basics - a good place to start would be the Forum FAQ.

I hope you enjoy your time on the HoloNet.
    i was more like uncle luke: a human weapon, point me at the bad guys and turn me loose. i knock ‘em down and everybody cheers. - Anakin Solo Hallucination

D6 Forever!

Also be aware of what forums you visit on this site. This one, the Rant and Raves, will be filled with that "complaining" you were talking about, as that's where people are supposed to put that type of stuff (albiet with respect to the rules of the Holonet...see the FAQ). The Chaos and Miscellaneous forum is where you find all sorts of weirdness. So if you're not looking for that type of stuff, I suggest you stay up in the General Discussion, GM Discussion, specific system Discussion and the Era discussion forums, as they have the best in terms of Star Wars material without a lot of the complaining.

Welcome aboard!
    Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
    facta, non verba

Well, people don't get mad a lot here, there are some "SW" n00bs however.
    When In Doubt, Kick The Jawa!

New Player
    A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Just make sure that you think Darth Vader is the coolest sith ever and you can come around this neck of the woods any time you want... ( hi ben.)

Do i know you? If so, who the hell are you?

Hey, wait a mintue, it's JAMES!!! Your the only person who knows me that likes Darth Vader more than Darth Maul, besides Max and well, he's Max.

Online Journal Managing Editor ***By the community... For the community!***

Welcome aboard Man! It's nice to have a new member around here! Like it's already been said... it's usually a rare occasion when people complain about stuff on this site. It really IS a high quality Star Wars site. And as long as you're friendly, everyone else will be friendly! Again, welcome aboard. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me if you want.
    Check out the ONLINE JOURNAL! You guys write the stuff... we just organize it and make it look all pretty!

New Player

yes, as

New Player

yes, as scottyboy said we are just a bunch of happy-go-lucky tree hugging hippies over herer in the rants and raves...but on a more realistc note, while you are here be careful not to get to uppity because some of the other hippies are really touchy.

Thread Information