Thread: STATS Request: T-65C A2 X-wing

Default STATS Request: T-65C A2 X-wing

Does anyone know where I can find the stats for the T-65C A2 X-wing or does anyone have any stats for it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Red5_5
    The Force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet. ~ Darth Vader

This is Red 5, Im going in. ~ Luke Skywalker

Jedi Master & Guardian of Peace, Justice and the Okina-Rdae Technologies Forum

I checked all of my sources plus theforce.net and I get conficting answers. Some say that the T-65C A2 X-wing is simply the name for the X-Wings used during the Rebellion while other sources call those the T-65B X-Wing.

I'd see what the difference between the one in the RCRB p 227 and the T-65C A4 X-wing on SotG p 74 and then average it to get the T-65C A2 X-wing.
    i was more like uncle luke: a human weapon, point me at the bad guys and turn me loose. i knock em down and everybody cheers. - Anakin Solo Hallucination

Jedi Master of the Old Republic
    Now we're on Yavin after our secret base was compromised...It's hard to fight continuity!!!

When would these models have been flown?

T-65B at Yavin through Endor

T-65C-A2 Thrawn timeframe?

T-65C-A4 Black Fleet Crisis?
    Jim Williams

Rebel Insurgent

I'm pretty certain the model of the X-Wing introduced in the New Rebellion is given in the book (special feature: onboard bomb). I think this was the AC-3, meaning that the AC-4 would be introduced immediately after the New Rebellion, but I don't have the book here so I can't look.
    "You're good, but you're no Wes Janson." - Wes Janson

"You are never certain that a person will notice something but there is a good chance the person is going to have to kill it sooner or later. Therefore my padawan, never get any awareness or stealth skills, just be really good at killing." - Jedi Master Yatzi Googol Safefefe

Thanks for the feedback. I will have to check the difference between them and average it. I will post anything I find out.
    The Force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet. ~ Darth Vader

This is Red 5, Im going in. ~ Luke Skywalker

Experienced Player

Post The T-65CA2? Hmmm....

....wasn't that the X-wing that was given a schematic chart in the old WEG Rebel Alliance Sourcebook? If it was, then since the sourcebook was set in the late Rebellion Era, the CA2 would have stats nearly identical to those given in the RCR for the T-65B. I'll have to dig out my old sourcebook and double-check.

IIRC, Incom was nationalized by order of the Emperor some years (5 years was the guesstimation I found on a website, I think) before the Battle of Yavin and the T-65B design was already a few years old by the time of ANH. Therefore, I think the CA2 was in service sometime around ESB, maybe a little before.
    "Certain things are a matter of destiny, and certain things are a matter of choice."--Jedi Master Thon of Ambria

"To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself."-- Quote from my Sith War TPB back cover.

My dream in a future OT Special Edition: seeing TIE Advanced and TIE Defenders at the Battle of Endor.

Jedi Master of the Old Republic
    Now we're on Yavin after our secret base was compromised...It's hard to fight continuity!!!

Default FYI

My research has turned up the following...

T-65B (in RCRB)
    T-65BR (recon bird)
    T-65C-A2
    T-65D-A1
    T-65AC4 (SotG)
    T-65A3
    XJ-class (PotJ, NJOSB)
    XJ3(?)-class

This is the order the ships saw service and where they are statted out. I'm putting together a sourcebook for the X-wing that fills in the gaps.
    Jim Williams

Thread Information