Thread: New Republic Sourcebook?

Skilled Player

Default New Republic Sourcebook?

Is there a new republic sourcebook or site where I can find info to my campain?
    I started to gamemaster a campain of d20 Starwars and I will bring players from sometime after the battel of Yavin to the formation of the New Republic. The problem is that I live in Brazil and I dont have access to the pocket books and need info without reading them. So what I need is a place where I can find info on what happens in the begining of the formation of the New Republic.
    Thanks for your attention.

Best regards.

Giulliano

Rebel Insurgent

There is no official New Republic sourcebook, and no likelihood of one being written any time soon. There is a fan written book being put together (a couple of threads here and here). I'm not sure when they think it'll be finished though, if you really wanted to know, you could pm Frobiwankenobi and see if he has any idea.

I'm not sure where you could find info about the Republic's early years though I'm afraid.
    "You're good, but you're no Wes Janson." - Wes Janson

"You are never certain that a person will notice something but there is a good chance the person is going to have to kill it sooner or later. Therefore my padawan, never get any awareness or stealth skills, just be really good at killing." - Jedi Master Yatzi Googol Safefefe

Skilled Player

Thanks for the quick response. As I am new to the forums i dont know how to pm (what is that anyway??) Frobionekenobi. How do I get in touch with him?
    Thanks a lot.

Giulliano

Rebel Insurgent

PM is short for personal message. If you go to one of the threads I linked to, you'll see Frobi at the head of both. Click on his name to bring up his profile and there'll be a 'send FrobiWanKenobi a Private Message!' option.
    Actually I checked it seemed like I could link to it (rather than it being javascript) so try clicking this and that might work as well.

"You are never certain that a person will notice something but there is a good chance the person is going to have to kill it sooner or later. Therefore my padawan, never get any awareness or stealth skills, just be really good at killing." - Jedi Master Yatzi Googol Safefefe

Immoderator

We were on sort of a hiatus over the holiday season, but we're slowly getting back on track. I'm about half of the way through my section, with a lot of conversions left to go (I'm not a conversions person by any means).
    I awoke
    Only to find my lungs empty
    And through the night
    So it seems I'm not breathing
    And now my dreams are nothing like they were meant to be - Dallas Green (City and Colour), Sleeping Sickness

Jedi Master & Guardian of Peace, Justice and the Okina-Rdae Technologies Forum

Default 2 Easy Ways to Contact FrobiWanKenobi

1) You can select the Send PM option under my screen name that is directly to the left of this post, follow the instructions and hit Send PM.

2) Or you can email me at my SWRPGNetwork email address: frobiwankenobi@swrpgnetwork.com.

And welcome to the HoloNet.
    i was more like uncle luke: a human weapon, point me at the bad guys and turn me loose. i knock ‘em down and everybody cheers. - Anakin Solo Hallucination

Rebel Insurgent

Default 2 difficult ways to contact FrobiWanKenobi

1) Carrier pigeon
    2) Telepathy

I wouldn't recommend either.

Skilled Player

Thanks for the replies, guys.
    And forgive me if I am asking newbie questions.
    Best regards.

Giulliano

Moderator: Rumours and Speculation

Talking Re: 2 difficult ways to contact FrobiWanKenobi

LOL, Janson, you continue to crack me up.

Jon
    "What the hell are you waiting for?"
    Encore - Jay Z feat. Linkin Park

Thread Information