Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Remaining Jedi

Default The Remaining Jedi

Welcome! If you signed up for The Remaining Jedi, this is where the RPG is. I will start the first post. It'll give you an idea of what has recently happened so you know where to start...
    The Jedi Temple was in ruins. Smoke and fire rose from the piles of broken pillars and cracked walls. Squads of blue-marked clone troopers moved in and out throughout the building, killing all jedi in their path.
    "Several Jedi have escaped sir," a clone said to Darth Vader who was standing in the halls, his lightsaber ignited.
    "They cannot hide," Vader said, the anger boiling in him.
    Meanwhile, other clones throughout the galaxy turned on their jedi generals as order 66 was executed by Emperor Palpatine. Some jedi were fortunate enough to escape, though, such as Yoshi Raph-Elan or Nul Moth .
    And some, like Namium Kilian, were lucky and received the last minute warning signal from the jedi temple, and disappeared from the empire’s reach.
    And, a jedi named Dante Grimwulf escaped the Jedi Temple as well as some other jedi.
    Now this is the story of the last of the jedi, and their quest to survive…

Pilot in the 121st Imperial TIE Squadron

Nul cursed as she pulled back on the stick, sending her starfighter spinning to the left as blaster bolts riddle the area in space where she was once was. Her right hand left the sick and danced over the control panel as she attempted to plug in an astrogate coordinate. Her astromech droid was damaged, and was working on repairing itself. Nul pulled the stick and dove behind an asteroid for cover. She looked over her shoulder as the blackness of space bright lit up. She had been originally chased by three ARC-170 starfighters, but she was down to two thanks to a well-placed asteroid. She smiled at her good fortune, but knew she wasn’t out of the woods yet. Her ears filled with beeps as her astromech came back online.

“Clank!!” Nul yelled, “I need my weapons back online, and I need them 2 cycles ago!”

Nul had lost weapons after a well place hit, and had been flying without them for the last 5 min. Clank beep and whistled as it’s head spun, and it got to work. R4-N91, or Clank, was issued to Nul. She cared for the droid, just as she cared for her Eta-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptor, together they were a team, a damn good one, and right now, she needed her team.

Nul pushed forward on the stick, sending the Jedi Interceptor diving downwards as the two ARCs flew past. She cut the engines, pulled the stick to the left, and spun a full 180. She fired up the engines and darted towards the ARCs. Rammed the right wing of the second ARC. The unexpected blow sent the starfighter spinning to the right. The starfighter pilot pulled on its stick as the pilot fought to regain control. He breathed a sigh of relief as he finally regained stability, only to clip his wing on a small space rock. Clank whistled at his pilot, and Nul let out a sigh of relief. She had weapons back; now the odds had begun to even out. She pulled up behind the final ARC and lined up the sights. Her finger squeezed the control sticks’ trigger. Her guns lit up as laser filled space, riddling the ARC. The ARC exploded in a ball of fire. Nul breathed a sigh of relief. This was the third group of ARC starfighter she had faced. Since Order 66 had been initiated she had found herself running from her own troops. It didn’t make sense, but Nul was sure of only one thing right now, she need to focus on surviving. If her attention fell from anything but survival she knew where it would go; it would immediately go to her master. Every time she closed her eyes she saw but one thing, and that was her master exploding in a ball of fire.

Several beeps and whistles emerged from Clank. He wanted to know what to do next. Nul took in a deep breath and cleared her mind. She closed her eyes and allowed the force to guide her. The force flowed through her, filling every bone with a sense of calm. She opened her eyes, feeling slightly refreshed.

“Plot a course to Polis Massa.” She began, “The remote settlement is an emergency Jedi Sanctuary. Make a plot with several side jumps. I don’t want to be followed.”

Several hours later Nul landed her ship in the hangar. She pulled on her Jedi robes and flipped up her hood. She reached back into the cockpit and grabbed her lightsaber. She hooked it onto her belt, and covered it with her robes. She took a deep breath, and headed inwards.

---------
    OOC: Hope this ain’t to long for the get go.

Default Home away from Home

The "Kyra" lay silent and unmoving in the middle of nowhere, every single Shipsystem offline, save Lifesupport, the Holonettransceiver and Navigation. He was afraid, for the first time in his life he was not only afraid, but aware of his fear, exploring its emptiness, like a hollow tooth. It told him to run, hide, cast away Lightsaber and robes , after all, he left the order with the beginning of this war. But finally, his mind rested, and he began to overcome his fear. He left the order because he believed the war to be wrong, he had been right, in a way. And as finally, the fear left his system, he realized that there must have been others who survived, who escaped. There was always hope, was there not.
    He screened the holonet for news, most of it was blatant propaganda and the rest was of no use for him. He shut it down, not wanting anyone to track him out here. With a few hand movements he pulled up a galactic map, slowly looking up his position. He finally spoke to himself.
    "Polis Massa. That's the nearest Sanctuary, I may find others there... And I may find them before..." He felt that fear again, mixed with a certainity, that should he not flee, but decide to find the others, his life wouldn't become peacefull any more. He quickly plotted a course with the old Vanguard Pathfinders Navcomp and reiinitiated the systems.

Hours later, that Namium needed in Meditation to cleanse his mind of the fear, the "Kyra" landed next to an ETA - 2 in the Hangar. He decides to keep the engines running, while fastening his blue robes and running a hand through the short brown hair. He never wanted to be a hero, but something inside of told him, that he was on the best way to become at least a Martyr. He stepped out of his ship, heading for the nearest Hangar-exit.

Nul walked through the hangar door and was starting to move towards the cantina when she felt it; The Force. The feeling came from behind. She was being trailed by a force user. Nul gathered her wits as he hand dropped to her belt. Her mind filled with memories from the temple, especially the memories concerning the rumors of Sith. Sith, wherther true or not, where not her main concern, what worried her more were the army of dark jedi that supported Count Dooku.

Nul tried to calm herself, but couldn't. Her mind raced with fear. She slowed her pace and waited until the force user came closer. Once he was in range, Nul spun towards the user, grabbed her saber, and ignited it, causing the tip of the blade to stop only inches away from the man that now stood infront of her.

"Who are you!?" She demanded

She held her blade firm as she looked the human up and down.

"Have you come to kill me too?" NUl asked, her voice filled with emotion

-------
    OOC: How old is Namium?

Peccator out of residence

Running through the rubble-filled still-contested streets of Veltherion City, Lok felt a twinge. A weird twinge. A force given 'DANGER for Lok' twinge. He looked up. To his right, buildings, to his left, chasm. Forward-bridge across chasm. On other side of chasm, more buildings.

All around: blaster bolts, clones, and Seps. On the bridge, holding a blaster rifle, battling three clonetroopers, crouched Jalan. Battling three clonetroopers?

Lok pulled Jalan's lightsaber from his poutch. Jalan had dropped it earlier, and Blur had stopped to pick it up. They had been separated by a droideca, so Lok still had not caught up with him.

Battling three clonetroopers?

Blur was confused. But the blue blaster bolt sailng just over his head convinced him. Clonetroopers: bad, Jalan: good, Seppies probably still bad.

Then a V-19 Torrent flew overhead. Well, over the bridge, actually. Two objects, looking rather like spare fuel tanks, struck the bridge and blew up. The bridge, well engineered, did not collapse. On the other hand, Blur, just outside of the shock radius, could not cross the giant hole in the bridge.

Having finished off the clones, Jalan looked back, and spotted Blur at the other end of the bridge.

A voice appeared in Blur's head. A voice that sounded kinda like Jalan's.
    "Run Blur, run. Get to the landing pad. Take my lightsaber, use it as you must. In the fighter we arrived in, there's a preprogrammed route to the nearest Jedi Sanctuary: Code Beta-Aurek-Opal-three-seventeen. Go there. I'll meet up with you later. GO!"

Blur ran, tears trickling out of his eyes. He ran and ran, ignored by clones busy regrouping from an assault by and counterattacking against 3 groups of newly-dropped Seperatist mercenaries. And when a clone trooper stood up in front of him, and started to point his blaster at him while pulling a grenade from his pocket, Blur ignited Jalan's lightsaber, and ran him through; jumping over him as he ran without pause.

And when the grenade exploded, ten seconds later, Blur was already climbing into the Jedi interceptor.

Two stressful minutes later, Lok input the code, and his ship slipped into hyperspcae.

Three minutes later, Blur was sound asleep. Asleep he still was when the interceptor, on full autopilot, guided by the beacon and Polis Massa air controllers, set down alongside the Kyra, moments after Nul threatened Namium with death.
    Last edited by PsychoInfiltrator; 21 June 2006 at 12:07 PM.
    If you want to contact me, a private message will work. I am currently on hiatus, but I will respond.
    Featured Quote: “The trouble is that everyone talks about reforming others and no one thinks about reforming himself.”
    St. Peter of Alcántara

PS: "'Psych' for short. Not Psycho. No o, oh no, no o." Ronin

Lugino had bolted from the temple as soon as he knew that the battle was lost. Coruscant had many cantinas. He hid his lightsaber deep in his cloak and walked into one. I didn't take long to find someone with a transport willing to fly to Polis Massa, the supposed sanctuary in case something ever happened on Courscant. Lugino got out of the ship after a long journey. He saw a commotion behind him. He could hear the barely audible hum of a lightsaber. He focused in with the Force to get a better look. A female Zabrak with a lightsaber, most interesting. He approached the fight, but stood with his back facing it, using the Force to observe, and not get invovled.

Dante Grimwulf stepped into the Jedi temple's fighter bay, he had been weighed down by the clonetrooper armour he had stolen as a disguise, and the blaster pistols and rifle he had stolen and the backpack he had his robes and saber in, but he knew he would need them in the comming days.

Dante looked arround, no clones. He quicklky ran to an awaiting fighter and climbed in, taking off the helmet and arraching the fighter's earpiece.

The fighter lifted off hte ground and into the night sky, "R2-D4" Dante said reading the droids name on the readout "where is the nearest hyper-ring?". The droid beeped the responce "i don't care if there are three ARC fighters guarding it, just give me the coordiantes". The R2-D4 sent the data to the reradout and Dante angled the fighter upwards, towards the hyper-ring, almost immediatly the ARC-170's came swooping down, firing their blaster cannons at Dante's fighter.

"reroute the power from the weapons to the forward shields" he commanded, i will only have once chance at this Dante thought. When the fighters were nearly five meters from him he reached out with the force.

Dante ignited the middle fighter's fule tank and it burst into flames, Dante shot through the fireball and sowed to dock with the hyper-ring. The ARC's were already turing to attack him and he blurted out the first safe location that came to mind "set corse for Polis Massa!" Dante yelled and the stars elongated then dissapeared as he entered hyperspace.

As Dante landed the ship in the hanger, he sensed several force sensitives already there. Clipping his ightsabers to his utility belt Dante climber out of the fighter and saw Nul pointing a saber at Namium. "oh great" he groned, but he hung back. Seeing a man wearing clone armour would only make Nul turn her saber on him.
    "The enemy of my enemy is the next person to die"

"All-weather equipment fails… usually in bad weather."
    -4th Regiment - SpecForce

He slowly rose both hands towards the ceiling. "You must relax, for now." He said, keeping a calm, steady composture, he was pretty sure the Zabrak girl before him was as afraid as he had been, now he didn't want anyone to act rashly, so he continued. "My name is Namium Kilian, I am, well I was a Jedi, but I still adhere to the code. Are there any others..." He turned his head slightly as he felt a new presence in the force. "Others are coming, Jedi... I hope." Even though he looked young, maybe in his mid-twenties his eyes were old, grey and filled with the wisdom of experience. "Now please, lower your weapon. I will not reach for mine, but you should relax, for the moment, there is no danger. It looks like this sanctuary is safe, for now." He kept his eyes locked on the young Zabrak, trusting that she would come back to her senses.

Nul's breathing was increadibly heavy as her mind raced, she lowered her blade.

"I'm sorry Namium." Nul said, "I'm....I'm.........sigh....sorry."

Nul stepped back and drew in a deep breath. She closed her eyes for a moment. She deactivated her blade, but kept it firm in her hand.

"My name is Padawan Nul Moth," She explained, "I sensed you through the Force and I just reacted. It has been a couple hard days."

She squinted as the force flowed over her.

"I also sense two more force users, and they are close by." Nul sidestepped and gripped her hilt tighter, her thumb resting on the lightsaber's trigger.

"Who goes there?" She barked.

New Player

Yoshi Raph-Elan ran the diagnostic for the third time, and shook his head sadly as he realized his shuttle was in no shape to reach his desired destination. He was tired of war, tired of death...the Jedi had fallen, and he was no Obi-Wan Kenobi or Mace Windu or Yoda. The future could not rest firmly on his shoulders. He just wanted to find a quiet place and live the rest of his life in peace. But it seemed fate had something else in store for the war-weary Jedi Master.

He punched in the coordinates for Polis Massa, hoping he could find the means to repair the shuttle there. But upon his arrival, he was somewhat disheartened to find that he was far from the only one that had the same idea....of sorts. Summoning his calm, he stepped out of his shuttle, into the midst of the near-altercation with Nul and Namium.

"Well, fighting amongst ourselves certainly isn't going to solve anything. Put your lightsaber away, young lady. If our enemies were here, they would have already struck." He looked around to the small gathering, and shook his head slightly, "We shouldn't stay here long. Too many of us gathered in one place makes too tempting a target for Palpatine's new "Empire"." Yes, he'd been watching the holonet news, himself during the trip.

Nul sighed. She'd been doing that alot lately. She looked at the new comer and reconized him immediatly.

"Jedi Master Yoshi Raph-Elan!" Nul said, quickly bowing. Her braid falling infront of her eyes as she did. She was still just a padawan, and she was in the pressence of a Master. "You speak with great wisdom. I must say it is an honour to meet you. You were always spoken of very highly by Torin Tlo, my mast........."

Nul tried to finish the sentance, but couldn't. She turned away as tears formed in her eyes.

"We should move into the cantina," She said, her voice cracking with emotion, "We can see if there is any other jedi there, and then figure out whatwe are going to do."

"I must agree." He stated simply, he knew the man before him, that was one of the jedi Generals, one who just happened to win and win and win. He looked a lot less imposing and a lot more broken than the holonetimage of him Namium had seen. "But there are more coming to this place, I think. More of us Jedi." He was reluctant with the term, looking around. "I assume you're the most venerable around here, the most capable to lead. If I may chip in my two credits, we should start packing, take with us who gets here in that time and look for another place, to get acquainted with each other." He looked at the other two, and of course his glance wandered over to those few watching. "If they took out the Jedi temple, it's only a matter of time for them to arrive her, looking for survivors. I don't like the thought of getting into a gathering place here. Too many of us, too easily taken out." He looked around, yet too few to challenge Palpatines New Order openly, went through his mind.
    Gamemaster of "The succession war" found on http://www.javascrypt.de.vu

New Player

Yoshi reached over and placed a comforting hand on Nul's shoulder, "We've all lost many friends in the last few days, Nul Moth. And had others we thought were friends turn against us." He smiled gently, which almost looked odd on that stony and weathered face, "Your master spoke highly of you, as well."

He turned his attention to Namium, and nodded, closing his eyes for a moment and regaining his calm. This was what he had hoped to avoid. He had led enough men to their deaths. But the Force wills in mysterious ways. "Who was the first to arrive here? We will wait 24 hours from that point, to resupply and repair. The bulk of the fleets are still near Coruscant, and damaged from the battle there besides. We have that much time, at least. Beyond that....I know of a very remote place we may be able to seek shelter for a time. At least long enough to decide our futures, and possibly make contact with any other survivors, but....." He closed his eyes tightly for a moment, and shook his head grimly, "I feel we have been dealt a devastating blow. The tide of the Dark Side has overwhelmed the Galaxy....I fear there may be very few of us left...."

Yoshi glanced towards some of the passing Polis Massans, his gaze concerned. He knew they would not betray the Jedi, but he also knew their presence endangered -them- as well as the Jedi themselves.

Jedi Master, Scholar, and Keeper of the True Light

Tomer Davish Saar was leading his clone troopers in the Outer Rim, battling the Droid Army of the Separatists. He had considered taking a second Padawan, but such thoughts were not on his mind now. The war was. And for a long time now there hadn’t been much else.

His Master had trained him to see that which others did not see. The war had brought on many changes. The Jedi Order had become warriors, which they never were supposed to be. Many individuals and corporations were making money on the war, especially the cloners on Kamino. But no one had gained as much as Palpatine. His powers as Supreme Chancellor had gone way beyond what the Constitution allowed and going back even further this conflict had made him Chancellor in the first place. But such thoughts were not on his mind either.

Tomer was with a group of special warfare clones that was going to make a surgical strike in preparation of the main force. Not normally where the general was found, but that was how Master Saar wanted it. But it never went that far.

Instead Tomer felt a tremor in the Force, the clones asked about it, but he only told them that something terrible had happened. And as he was catching his breath, the clones got a communication. And even if Tomer had heard the activation of Order 66, it would have meant nothing to him. But the acts of the clones did.

But the Force forewarned him and Tomer drew both of his lightsabers, ignited the blades, and threw the left one towards the clones furthest to the left, both were cut in half. He jumped and tumbled above the two clones to the right and while above them he separated their heads from the rest of their bodies.

The remaining four clones started firing at him, but one was cut down as the lightsaber returned to Tomer. While continuing to deflect the blaster bolts, he pushed the clones with the Force to the ground. And relying upon the Force, he turned around and ran faster than the clones could follow.

When he’d lost them, he contacted R3-Q2, a reprogrammed R3 droid he had worked with before, and that now took care of his fighter. The droid piloted the starfighter to a rendezvous location, where Tomer again relied upon the Force and jumped up to the passing fighter, which stopped, and allowed him to get into the pilot’s seat.

They left the planet quickly, though Tomer giving Q2 manipulate the system to make the clones think he was elsewhere so that he could get to the hyperspace ring unaccosted. And the ruse worked.

Using several hops he went to the closest sanctuary world, but it was under clone control and no longer safe. So using the same technique, he went to the next refuge, Polis Massa. And when he got there, he could see that he wasn’t the only one. Another starfighter just like his own was already parked there.

Tomer landed in TB-14 and as he left, he could see a few other Jedi leaving the other berth and heading towards the cantina. He headed towards them.
    "Faith Manages." - Ambassador Delenn
    Potentate of the Rose

Nul led the ever grown group into the cantina, and sat down in a boot. She took the edge seat and opened her robes. This would allow for easy access to her lightsaber, and seeing how she was an exceptional fighter, keeping her on the edge seemed like the wisest thing.

She looked at the master.

"I don't know 24 hours will sufice." She began, "Before his death, Count Dooku held many former Jedi in close proximity. At leaston ofthem must know of the sanctuary, and with our new 'Emperor' and his army no longer fighting a war, they willmost likey come here. I suggest we leave as soon as possible."

She glanced towards the hanger door.

"And as much as I don't want to say so, because I love my starfighter," Nul began, "I suggest we ditchthe Jedi Starfighters. They are quite memeorable, and most likely easly trackable.

"But if we intend to work together, it would most likely help if we knew the name and bit about each other." She brushed her braid out of her eyes and over her ear, "I, as the braid illustrates, am Padawan Nul Moth. I am....was the padawan learner of the Jedi Weapon Master, Master Jedi Torin Tlo."

She looked to her right,

"And who might you be?"

-----

ooc: thought this would be an easy way to go through the name game. Jump right on in....i didn't really specify who was sitting toher right

Thread Information