Thread: Star Wars series- Spoilers possible

Solo666

Default Star Wars series- Spoilers possible

I have two books from a series- Zorba the Hutt's Revenge and Queen of the Empire
    It seems to be a kiddy series after Endor but they are still the Rebellion
    It is never mentioned
    Is this Series Real Star Wars?

not really. the kiddies series was never fully adaopted by contiuneality. take them with the same light you would the amrvel comics series. a fair bit of it is semi-part of continueality but a lotta it is sort of ignored

So we were led to believe, Brian, then Kevin J. Anderson happened and included those books into the Essential Chronology.

Nerf Warrior Extraordinaire

*Shudders* The books were just awful, even for kids books. I don't care what's in the Essential Chronology, I'm not putting anything related to them in my game.

indeed. I ignore that they ever happened. even if they where any good, putting them into the timeline is bluntly put, Impossiable.

it's like the old amrvel comics. msot of the details simply clash with the eistablished universe too much. thus we can take SOME of the borader events and plug them in but the specifics are wrong.

my read is that they are like a early New Republic Propaganda flick.

the events protrayed in it are vaguely true. but the specifics are ALL wrong. locations have been changed to protect state secrects etc.

and the idea of a a "jedi princess" as mentioned is obviously compelte rubbish

Solo666

Could any of it be confirmed with other sources, maybe the existence of Triclops, Dark Side Prophets, etc.?

prophets of the dark side exist. though the rebellion era says the ones that cropped up in the book where actually fakes

There's some discussion of a few of these events in the starwars.com boards BAC Vips thread. Most of them are in-continuity; Zorba the Hutt appears in several other places, including here.

Rebel Insurgent

I think some of the events and characters from those books are referred to in the X-Wing comics (and possibly books), but they're only touched upon, not confirmed in detail.
    "You're good, but you're no Wes Janson." - Wes Janson

"You are never certain that a person will notice something but there is a good chance the person is going to have to kill it sooner or later. Therefore my padawan, never get any awareness or stealth skills, just be really good at killing." - Jedi Master Yatzi Googol Safefefe

personally I'll put them in the same elvel I put the old Battletech cartoon series. I'll only accept parts of it if another source refers to it

Thread Information