Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: IC: Q:TU Rebel #1

"Ummm...we've only one small problem."

Kelvin, taken off-guard by the change in topic, or having whatever train-of-thought he was throughly enjoying completely derailed. "What's that?"

"Aside from Medbay, Starship & Station Decks aren't built for Bare Feet. Boots are hideously UnTrogan."
    First Law of GMing: Semper Gumby
    Show me someone who has never said "It's good to be Evil", I'll show you someone who's never GM'd.

Wisdom is a lot like the Blues. You have to suffer to get it right.

Registered User Terras Jadeonar & Raven's Avatar
    Twi'lek Maseuse room, Spa Resort on Ryloth

The door opened, Wynn entered. Kelvin wasn't quite sure to make out what the expression was, but the next few moment's worth of words, well... Then a surprise barage of pillows lauched from Wynn. Getting pelted in the chest, Kelvin fiens a surprised look, which split seconds later after vook launched a return fire, yanked off the Trogan tossing it at Wynn...

"Change of plan, and dress. Best find something Boring to wear."
    "Huh, joy... So much for that idea..." Kelvin mumbles...

Kelvin watches the exchange gone somewhat sour, Wynn not taking well to the Trogan gig. aww frak, this was supposed to be fun...

Kelvin busies himself by fidling with his dufflebag as the two, as Wynn surprisingly spoke to him,
    Wynn, still upset at her own rudeness, doesn't even realize he's naked as she automatically catches the sheet... She swallows, drops her head, then looks back up at Vooko. "I am sorry, Vooko. I wasn't thinking of you and this party is really for all of us--it should be one you'll enjoy, too. I--I should have realized, you weren't seriously gonna embarass me that way. And I wasn't thinking about you either, Kelvin. I apologize--you shouldn't have had to see this, and it's my fault." It's clear that the words are difficult for her to say--but also that she means them.
    Trying to keep it in good stride, shrugging his shoulders, a lopsided grin "Ehhh, don't worry 'bout it. Take it from a profesional, I royally screwd up on first introductions, remember?"

"No, Vooko, we've already got someone dressed Boring. A ridiculous lieutenant. And I'd really rather she didn't show up at this party. So, could you please show me how to put one of these things on, guys?"
    "Hey! now we're talkin cordinated style! Trogan Fashion!" Kelvin pipes up in response, "Ehh, guess thats yer job bro" Kelvin added at the mention of 'guys'.

Kelvin felt a tad out of place, specially from the slight tease just before stepping behind the sheet- As Vook went to it, being the gentleman holding it up while Wynn stripped, Wynn was good looking and all, but he didn't really want to look or stare in her direction in respect for her and Vook.

Thinking back, to a well noted incident from mom- well vook's mom. She sorta fixed that hard to resist temptation of his to look. It was one fine day in the garage under the speeder's hood, as usual vook's mom bent over the engine, her coveralls partly unzipped with a fair bit of cleavage , while asking him to do or help her with something. So he did, happy to help- Only to get drenched in used engine fluid. Kelvin was sure he was set up for it too, and probably wasn't the first victim either. Frakkit! Wish Tia was here so I could be helping her, as Vook is doing for Wynn... Kekvin remarked to himself, having opted to rumaging through the dresser drawer.

Gently, she extricates herself, links one arm through his amd holds her other out to Kelvin. "C'mon, guys--let's get there before they drink up everything toasting us in absentia!"
    Kelvin chuckled at that, then,
    "Ummm...we've only one small problem."

Kelvin, taken off-guard by the change in topic, or having whatever train-of-thought he was throughly enjoying completely derailed. "What's that?"

"Aside from Medbay, Starship & Station Decks aren't built for Bare Feet. Boots are hideously UnTrogan."
    "Hmm, well...." Kelvin started, thinking quickly for options, "I don't suppose the staff would appreciate us bustin up the drawer panels for wrapped foot flats... But nothin says we can't still wrap our feet. I think we've dtill some linen sheets and towels in the drawer for padding and wrapping...right?" Kelvin finishes with a thoughtful grin turned mischeivious as he added. "Else, we can always raid Wynn's room or the nearest linen supply closet..."

Suffice to say, Kelvin wasn't gonna let some cold hard floor paneling ang gratings get in the way of some much needed fun...

"Man, I can't wait to see the look on Tia's and Tobler's faces..." Kelvin kept grinning, almost giddy... "Speaking of which, shouldn't we at least stop by Tobler's room to see if he's still there?"
    Last edited by Terras Jadeonar & Raven; 9 August 2005 at 12:37 AM.
    ├ 3D Art @: Star Wars Artist Guild Member GalleryDeviantArt Gallery (New!)
    ├ Websites: Co-GM of: Q:TU Rebel #2 (Status: On Hold) ● "The Camp" (Status: Offline)
    ├ RPG Info: Signature #46: My Repertoire of RPGs (Updated: 09/09/2006)
    Please, just refer to me as TJR OR Terras. thx! (08/16/08)

Jedi Princess

But nothin says we can't still wrap our feet. I think we've still some linen sheets and towels in the drawer for padding and wrapping...right?" Kelvin finishes with a thoughtful grin turned mischeivious as he added. "Else, we can always raid Wynn's room or the nearest linen supply closet..."
    "Lemme guess, boot socks aren't Trogan either? Why my room? We've got matched linens--which Won't Do for this. Well, I could look for sexy ball-room slippers, they gave us lots of clothes, but..." She gets a mock-thoughtful look on her face. "I still can't stand Kel's hat--but it might make good footwear..."

Garbbing a pair of hand towels and snapping the folds out of them, lays them out on the bed.

"Kelvin, dunno how well you remember your Grandma's Wraps, Sock-Boy. I'll probly have to help Wynn if she doesn't catch onto this quickly."

Snapping his wrists semi-dramatically "Watch now."

Footwrap Demo

Pulling a pair of flimsi-clips from his bag he secures the corners so they won't come loose. "Got it?"
    Last edited by Vanger Chevane; 17 August 2005 at 03:01 PM.
    Show me someone who has never said "It's good to be Evil", I'll show you someone who's never GM'd.

Jedi Princess

"No," Wynn replies, that impish twinlke in her eye once more. "You better do it or we won't get there before everything's drunk up. And don't forget--we gotta make return toasts of we want to get any drinks. You don't drink toasts to yourself, remember?"

"Right. Kelvin, towels if you please?" He sits down on the bed and indicates a space next to him while carefully keeping eye-contact with Wynn.

"Foot please. Kelvin, seems the Lady is missing an appropriate Headdress. Can you do something about that?"

"Of course I remember Vook! Almost as if it were yesterday infact"

Watching Vook demonstrate a foot-wrap... "Don't worry Wynn, I bet they're barely getting started. Of course you realize, the real party wont start til after we arrive, right Vook?" Kelvin grins mischeviously

"Oh, right! here ya go!" Kelvin reaches into the drawer, pulls out a few more sheets, then plops down by Vook, "Hmm, headpeice for Wynn...Y'know Vook, I'm thinkin a stuffed bikini top would do the trick. Lacier the better. Wouldn't you agree?" Glancing over to Wynn, "Umm, you or Tia have something like that don't you?"
    ├ Websites: Co-GM of: Q:TU Rebel #2 (Status: On Hold) ● "The Camp" (Status: Offline)

Jedi Princess

This might just be fun. Whatever go into me earlier? It's not like I've never acted silly off-duty before. Heck, even Guay didn't turn into a straight-laced school-master when he became Stars CO. And I'll never hear the end of what a ridiculous wench I was, if he hears about it, Wynn thinks as she sits beside Vooko, extending her foot prettily. "A headdress! I know my father told me the Trogan women go bareheaded, no matter what," she objects--but this time it's clearly in fun. "Oh, all right, but you guys owe me a drink each," she grins. "Lace? Of course, I have lace--see-thru even. How'd you 2 miss noticing that about my top?" She points imperiously to her discarded outfit. "Over there. On the floor. What do you think that camisole I pulled off is made out of? Chandrillan spun-honey? And a tankini top is hardly bigger than a bikini's bra. And make it a tiara, Kelvin-my-sweet. And classy. I always dress classy--no matter how tacky my clothing."
    Last edited by Ris; 18 August 2005 at 09:20 AM.

Moderator: Roleplaying Forum coldskier0320's Avatar

After finishing their "duds", the heroes of the Battle of Eden head up for the converted cargo podserving as the banquet hall for Solitude Station. En route, both Tobler and Tia fall into step with the group, both geting a good laugh at their comrades' ridiculous garb.

At the pod, several tables are arranged around a low, square "stage" in the middle of the cavernous room. Industrial floodlights hang high overhead, dimmed down to a comfortable level, stil, voices echo across the expanse making a fairl noisy din in th room. As the group crosses over to the assembled group, Captain Alkin calls out, "Ah, the guests of honor! Wearing such finery! Please, come here let me buy you all a drink. What'll it be?"
    W.W.G.D. - What would Grimace do?

What kind of dust?
    Dirt-laced dust. Probably originating from the ground.

Kelvin grinned at Wynn's request. Picked quickly through the cloths pile and fashioned a headpeice.

frell, would be more fun with Tia around... Kelvin mused.

Enroute to the party, Tia and Tobler finally joined them. Kelvin helped hamm up the good laugh. It was too late to go back and prep the others.

Reaching the pod, and being asked for beverage preferances,
    "Got any spiked ale, or does the ale need spiking yet? Or what about the local supply of brewed starshine? Is it any good?" Kelvin asked jokingly, half expecting either one of the to former choices would be fine, though he'd be highly surprised if there actually were starshine here, both regular kind and 'JetJuice' type and both usually very illegal - least where service was concerned. All one needed was a few pipes and a little supply of veggies or fuel. The thought alone mused him for various reasons.

"Got any spiked ale, or does the ale need spiking yet? Or what about the local supply of brewed starshine? Is it any good?"
    Recalling & parodizing a line from one of Kelvin's favorite datapad games when they were younger "Redheaded Snubjock needs food badly."

Jedi Princess

Wynn thanks the Captain graciously, then adds, "I'd like some wine, please."

"Redheaded Snubjock needs food badly."
    "Which redehaded snubjock needs food badly?" she grins at her wing. "C'mon, let's get you seated & a nice big plate of food to share." Wynn is thinking of an old Alderaanian custom

"Which redheaded snubjock needs food badly?" she grins at her wing. "C'mon, let's get you seated & a nice big plate of food to share." Wynn is thinking of an old Alderaanian custom
    With mock hurt on his face "I know Kelvin's appetite pretty well, but didn't know Tobler had stopped by for a banquet."

"The both of 'ya need food badly, and plenty of somethin to wash it down with too!" Kelvin piped up in the pair's direction, "Speakin of which, we could use some of both too-" Looking around for an odd moment... "Tia was just here a moment ago, and Tobler... Now where'd you suppose they ran off to?" Kelvin asked, stuptified with disbelief.

Looking to find a suitable table, previously one big enough for the five of them, now he wasn't too sure what to look for, slightly disapointed "Vook, Wynn, is there anything else either of you know about Tia that nobody's told me?"

Glancing around again, few spots in mind near the wall, "Umm, table for three or for six?"
    Last edited by Terras Jadeonar & Raven; 22 October 2005 at 01:28 AM.

Jedi Princess

The CO replies to Wynn's and Kel's drink requests with a sad smile. "Sorry, none of either, sad to say. But we've got the best cider this side of Correlia. How 'bout a glass or 3 for each of you?"

"Okay, sir. Vooko, do you want some?"
    "None for me, maybe tomorrow. Any caf?"
    Wynn grins, "As much caf as you drink, I don't know how you sit still in a snub."
    Kelvin chimes in "Well, there's this tube..." & is cut off by a sharp glance from Vooko.
    "That's not at all what I meant!" Antilles laughs, blushing, as they start to look for a table. "And since when are you an expert about snub equipment? A few hours ago you didn't have a clue."

Another Rebel brings Wynn a large glass of the cider at Comm. Aklan's gesture. She smiles her thanks at him--but turns it to a warning frown as he became too interested in the "neckline" of her outfit, and he turns away, flushing.

"Vook, Wynn, is there anything else either of you know about Tia that nobody's told me?"
    Wynn feels sorry for him, he sounded so plaintive. "Tobler seems to prefer solitude. As for Tia, she's just tired all out, Kelvin. And I think our ride out was a little too much for her--she's not used to fighting like I am. Let's get a table for 4 at least--but don't be surprised if she doesn't stay long." When Kel looks a bit doubtful, Wynn reassures him further. "Look, if a good night's sleep doesn't sort her out, I'll call Goldie to make sure that's all it is.
    "Now, get your cousin seated, while I get us all some food." The Lt. looks for a "buffet" and confiscates several serving platters for their table, with help from a couple of [i]Solitude[i]'s crew.

Then Wynn Antilles settles in for a few hours of partying. Her desire to have fun--and make up for her earlier behavior--were enough to explain what happened. Or maybe it was just the insidious nature of hard cider. At any rate, she finds her feet aren't very useful. "These silly towels of yours, guys," she complains, slurring the words just a bit. "I need to get them off, then I can walk better."
    "Not on the decks, you won't, Wynn," Vooko reminds her. He exchanges a significant look with Kelvin. "Let's get you to your room, then get the foot-wraps off," he coaxes.
    "Yeah, you're right, guys," Wynn smiles.
    Once they arrive back at their quarters, there is a complication. Wynn's unable to recall the code for her quarters. Unable to raise the Mon Cal lieutenant--probably still partying, or rouse the sleeping Tia, Kel & Vooko decide the best thing is to let her sleep it off in the extra bed. Tobler had mentioned earlier that he'd arranged for other, presumably quieter, quarters.
    Once she's curled up in bed, footwear removed, Wynn falls asleep.

Thread Information