Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: The Republic 22nd Clone Commando Regiment

Registered User Terras Jadeonar & Raven's Avatar
    Twi'lek Maseuse room, Spa Resort on Ryloth

Will get Chiiko's level advancement done in a day or two!
    ├ 3D Art @: Star Wars Artist Guild Member GalleryDeviantArt Gallery (New!)
    ├ Websites: Co-GM of: Q:TU Rebel #2 (Status: On Hold) ● "The Camp" (Status: Offline)
    ├ RPG Info: Signature #46: My Repertoire of RPGs (Updated: 09/09/2006)
    Please, just refer to me as TJR OR Terras. thx! (08/16/08)

I've zero kloo how Saga & the stats work out.

If Terras or johnnyputrid wanted to give Fengis a level-up, I'd appreciate it.
    First Law of GMing: Semper Gumby
    Show me someone who has never said "It's good to be Evil", I'll show you someone who's never GM'd.

Wisdom is a lot like the Blues. You have to suffer to get it right.

Blog Entries

Updated Stiev in a day or two-- I have a question for you Ronin, but I'll PM you about it later. I have to go give an exam today, so I'll be occupied for a little bit with grading the things.
    I desire what is good. Therefore, everyone who does not agree with me is a traitor-- King George III
    "The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- W. Somerset Maugham
    Check out Run to the Rim (NEW! Updated 1/24/08!)
    and
    Old Friends, New Republic (Updated 12/27/07)

Moderator: Roleplaying Forum coldskier0320's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Ah, yes. 25 points (plus advancements due to level).
    Not to grub for points, but wasn't this upped to 30?
    W.W.G.D. - What would Grimace do?

What kind of dust?
    Dirt-laced dust. Probably originating from the ground.

Well spotted Cold!
    Yes, I later upped it to 30 points (due to you lot grumbling )...so, 30 it is.

Rostek, shoot me a PM anytime, if it's something you don't want to discuss here.

Don't worry about taking your time: it means more prep time for me.

Don't worry about taking your time: it means more prep time for me.
    Prep away bossman, I'll be working a lot until this weekend myself. Once I give Dutch the lvl 10 makeover, I'll see what I can for Fengis as well. There are some pretty cool medical-type things that came out in the last few books that will probably work nicely.
    Johnny's fanfic links:
    Star Wars: Tales of the Cuy'val Dar - Old Soldiers Never Die
    ----------
    "It was my destiny to be here, in the box."
    - Naked Snake

Commanding Officer of the Indomitable

Finally got the stats done and sent off to you Ronin. Can't wait to be playing Papi again!

Cj49
    "You sort of see these recurring themes where a democracy turns itself into a dictatorship, and it always seems to happen kind of in the same way, with the same kinds of issues, and threats from the outside, needing more control. A democratic body, a senate, not being able to function properly because everybody's squabbling, there's corruption."
    ―George Lucas

Co-author of the Rise of the Empire Infinities Sourcebook

Sorry for vanishing for a bit: been busy.

Rather than getting bits of info via PM, bits via email and some here in this thread, could everyone please post stuff here.
    I'm busier than I used to be and I need things kept simple and easily organised if this game is going to go ahead.

Rostek, in response to your PM (and to everyone else who might want to), feel free to re-stat your PCs a little if you wish. Don't completely refocus them, but if removing one feat lets you take another which would be more fitting, then go for it.

Cold and Aluco: I'll read through your emails as soon as I can.

Aluco and CJ…heck, everyone: please post your characters' stats (and background) here.

Here's my PC.... A pretty solid negotiator-type Jedi. I was reluctant to multiclass. Wanting to keep Raed as pure Jedi as possible, I took advantage of what was available to the class to create a character who would most likely be assigned to a mission like that Ronin mentioned. I'm absolutely open to any suggestions, though.

I will create a summary of his back story this weekend. I have been working on the longer background piece with hopes of posting in the Fan Fic forum, so that's been a little time consuming (relative to the time I have these days )

Raed Shan Dian CL 10

Medium Human Jedi (consular) 6, Noble 1, Jedi Knight 3
    Destiny 10; Force 11; Darkside 0
    Init +12; Senses[/b] Use the Force +17, Perception +12
    Languages Basic, Bothan, Durese, Ithorese (comprehend), Nikto, Wroonian,
    ---------------------
    Defences Ref 25 (Flat-footed 23), Fort 24, Will 25
    HP ; Threshold 24
    ---------------------
    Speed 6 squares
    Melee unarmed +10 (1d4 +6)
    Melee lightsaber +13 (2d8 +8)
    Ranged +11 (by weapon +7)
    Base Atk +9; Grp +11

Atk Options standard
    Special Actions Redirect Shot
    Force Powers Known Mind Trick, Move Object, Rebuke, Surge
    Force Secrets (none)
    Force Techniques Force Point Recovery
    ---------------------
    Abilities Str 12, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 15, Cha 15
    Talents Adept Negotiator, Block, Deflect, Presence, Redirect Shot, Weapon Specialization (lightsaber)
    Feats Force Training, Linguist, Force Sensitivity, Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber, simple weapons), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (lightsaber), Skill Focus (Use the Force), Skill Training (Deception)

Skills Deception +12 (+5 +2 +5), Gather Information +12 (+5 +2 +5), Initiative +12 (+5 +2 +5), Perception +12 (+5 +2 +5), Persuasion +12 (+5 +2 +5), Use the Force +17 (+5 +2 +5 +5)

Untrained Skills
    Acrobatics +7 (+5 +2), Climb +6 (+5 +1), Endurance +6 (+5 +1), Jump +6 (+5 +1), Knowledge (Common) +7 (+5 +2), Mechanics +7 (+5 +2), Pilot +7 (+5 +2), Ride +7 (+5 +2), Stealth +7 (+5 +2), Survival +7 (+5 +2), Swim +6 (+5 +1), Treat Injury +7 (+5 +2), Use Computer +7 (+5 +2)

Possessions Jedi tunic, robe [more likely poncho] (all-temperature), slacks, ankle-high boots and puttees, and utility belt, comlink (encrypted); lightsaber (self-built)[/QUOTE]

You will have to forgive me, I don't have a background written up so that will come in a little bit. Just out of curiosity how long has it been since our last mission? And have we been in our coolers the whole time? As for stats, this is it (I had to rebuild Papi since I lost his stats):

PA-238 (PAPI) CL 10

Cloned male human noble 3/soldier 7
    Destiny 5; Force 9; Dark Side 1
    Init +13; Senses low-light vision; Perception +11
    Languages Basic, Huttese, Kaminoan, Mando'a, 2 unassigned

Defenses Ref 26 (flat-footed 25), Fort 28, Will 23
    Hp 98 Threshold 28

Speed 6 squares (10 meters)
    Melee knuckle-plate vibrodagger +11 (2d4+7) or
    Melee unarmed +11 (1d4+7)
    Ranged blaster rifle +13 (3d8+7) or
    Ranged blaster rifle +11 (4d8+7) with Rapid Shot or
    Ranged blaster rifle +8 (5d8+7) with Burst Fire or
    Ranged blaster pistol +12 (3d6+5) or
    Ranged blaster pistol +10 (4d6+5) with Rapid Shot or
    Ranged frag grenade +12 (4d6+5, 2-square burst)
    Base Atk +9; Grp +12
    Atk Options autofire (blaster rifle), Burst Fire, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot
    Special Actions Born Leader, Distant Command

Abilities Str 14, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 8
    Talents Armored Defense, Born Leader, Demolitionist, Distant Command, Improved Armor Defense, Weapon Specialization
    Feats Armor Proficiency (light, medium), Burst Fire, Linguist, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Skill Training, Weapon Focus (rifles), Weapon Proficiency (advanced melee, heavy, pistols, rifles, simple)
    Skills Endurance +12, Initiative +13, Knowledge (tactics) +12, Mechanics +12, Perception +11, Treat Injury +11, Use Computer +12
    Possessions BlasTech DC-17m blaster rifle, BlasTech DC-15s blaster pistol, DC-17m anti-armor attachment, DC-17m sniper attachment, 5 frag grenades, Katarn-class commando armor (+9 armor, +4 equipment), assault kit, utility belt, medpac

Untrained Skills Acrobatics +8, Deception +4, Gather Information +4, Jump +7, Knowledge +7, Persuasion +4, Pilot +8, Ride +8, Stealth +8, Survival +6, Swim +7

Age 11 years
    Height 1.83 m
    Weight 83 kg
    Eyes brown
    Hair black
    Skin tan
    "You sort of see these recurring themes where a democracy turns itself into a dictatorship, and it always seems to happen kind of in the same way, with the same kinds of issues, and threats from the outside, needing more control. A democratic body, a senate, not being able to function properly because everybody's squabbling, there's corruption."
    ―George Lucas

The mission will be taking place in the third (and final, not that you know that) year of the Wars. Probably shortly after the Battle of Coruscant.
    Feel free to fill in your commandoes' background with missions and exploits in the intervening time between our second mission and this one. After Yinchorri you were all sent on a mission to Zeltros, for starters.

For the record, God and Brand have been killed on missions hence will not be returning. Basically I don't want to be NPCing any RCs.

Cold, I still haven't had chance to read your email fully but did notice you asking about cybernetics: go for it.

I'm sorry gents, the more I think about it the less I think I can do this game. The main reason being time (or the abject lack thereof).
    Perhaps consider it put on the back burner. I would rather concentrate on the one game I do still have running here (which needs a post by you, Cold ) rather than force a second game into life and be unable to give either the attention they deserve.
    My sincere apologies.

Well, I don't blame you Ronin. Whenever you are ready I will be game. At this point I got nothing to do, so if you ever need an NPC played, you got my number.....or email, or whatever.....

Cj49
    ―George Lucas

I'm sorry gents, the more I think about it the less I think I can do this game. The main reason being time (or the abject lack thereof).
    Perhaps consider it put on the back burner. I would rather concentrate on the one game I do still have running here (which needs a post by you, Cold ) rather than force a second game into life and be unable to give either the attention they deserve.
    My sincere apologies.
    Not a problem Ronin. If we're going to do this, I for one would rather do it well.

A high level of quality has been a hallmark of the 22RC games, I'd rather not sacrifice that.
    First Law of GMing: Semper Gumby
    Show me someone who has never said "It's good to be Evil", I'll show you someone who's never GM'd.

Wisdom is a lot like the Blues. You have to suffer to get it right.

Moderator: Roleplaying Forum coldskier0320's Avatar

My sincere apologies.
    Aiyee! Things have been insane here the past couple weeks...no end in sight either, so I'll try to do a post tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for the reminder.
    W.W.G.D. - What would Grimace do?

What kind of dust?
    Dirt-laced dust. Probably originating from the ground.

Thread Information