Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Rebel Blockade Runner Deckplans?

Thread: Rebel Blockade Runner Deckplans?

Old timer....

Default Rebel Blockade Runner Deckplans?

I've taken a look around but haven't turned up anything. Anybody out there have a lead on these by chance please?

Cheers.

Character Portrait Artist

The D6 Rebel Alliance Sourcebook has a pretty nice one, actually. If you can't get a hold of that, SWAG might have something (TheAdmiral has made deckplans for everything and its dog).
    Modesty is like Dark Side Points. Everyone has their own opinion on where to draw the line.

Player/author/illustrator for Tam Dawncaller in Star Wars: Tapestry

Experienced Player

It's kinda rare but if you can find it the WEG Darkstryder campaign had a huge fold-out poster of the CC Farstar. This CC is modified to have a hanger deck. The poster is beautiful and deserves to be in a frame. If there was some way I could get you a copy I would.

Experienced Player

That thing is HUGE!!!! (i know i have it) I dont know of any scanner large enough except a drum scanner that could get that image =(

Cheif of Opperations - Ardyl Station

Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage! Rage, against the dying of the light

Cheif of Opperations - Ardyl Station

Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage! Rage, against the dying of the light

Old timer....

Thanks all! I really appreciate the responses.

I've had no luck at SWAG (first place I looked).

I'll look into both of those publications and see if I can find copies. That fold out poster map sounds awesome and likely exactly what I'm after. The ship I need it for would do well to have a hangar in it, so that one could be the very thing I need.

Kelcheck, your posts come up blank for me, though for a second they look like they have files in them that I can't access. Were you posting images? If so, please shoot me an e-mail. Many thanks once again everyone. If anyone knows of a spare copy of that Farstar map around, I'd gladly pay for it.

Cheers!

Experienced Player

The links were working for me, Rev. They were to deck plans for the corvette at the SWAG...

If you can not get those to work, I woudl go over to the Stuffyards at: Stuffyards at TORIS Good deckplans are here for for Corellian Corvettes, Corellian Gunships and Marauder Corvettes amoung others.

Thread Information